OT: Eclipse

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
So, in the aftermath, did any of you who were in totality have some unusual things happen after the fact? Immediately after it, I felt really relaxed and in an extremely good mood. Yesterday I was an airhead. Got my invoice pdf's mixed up with my insurance questionnaires and sent them to the wrong people. Made silly errors during the day. Sprinkled sugar instead of salt, that sort of thing. I thought it was just me but this morning I got an email where one of our clients did the same thing--said the invoice was sent to the wrong department etc, etc--and it wasn't even our name on the invoice!

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
So, in the aftermath, did any of you who were in totality have some unusual things happen after the fact? Immediately after it, I felt really relaxed and in an extremely good mood. Yesterday I was an airhead. Got my invoice pdf's mixed up with my insurance questionnaires and sent them to the wrong people. Made silly errors during the day. Sprinkled sugar instead of salt, that sort of thing. I thought it was just me but this morning I got an email where one of our clients did the same thing--said the invoice was sent to the wrong department etc, etc--and it wasn't even our name on the invoice!

Being relaxed and in a good mood after the eclipse, yes, definitely! I kept laughing talking about the different things I saw during the totality and kept saying omg this was cool, omg that was cool!

Although to be honest, I was in a good mood all day. I love space and neat things that happen like eclipses, meteor showers, and just sunsets every day so I was pretty excited all day. And watching coverage from all over the country, I think everyone that saw totality was in a great mood (unless they had a cloud).

But I don't remember doing anything airhead like though, lol.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I'd been kind of alternating between mood extremes afterward, so, yeah. I suppose that's to be expected when one gets to have that kind of incredibly awesome experience. :)

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Yeah, he had told me about it in advance so I was checking FB immediately after to see the announcement. About time...I've been pushing him to DO SOMETHING for about a year now. :laugh:
Yes indeed, it was neat to be a part of and view, very happy for them both! :D

Just hoping I don't get the look of "it's been 10 years, what are you waiting for?", anytime soon...lol

Wait DD is female? I always read her posts as a male!
My bad, didn't mean to throw anyone off. I'll do a quick double check if it helps with any doubt...:laugh:

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
As long as Scrappy isn't giving you the look, that's fine.

Absey was wanting to get married, she wants to get married, they want to have kids--pushing was in order.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I mean they've only been dating for a year of FOUR.

Time has a way of sneaking up on me these days but I think they've only been a couple for about a year and a half. Her first name is the same as an earlier girlfriend that used to go skating with us some, so you may have her confused with that one (which would be around 8 years!)

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
4 was an exaggeration but there were dating when he bought that house right? I thought that was right after we moved to Blackman area which was 4 years ago....
He was with someone else at the time of the move I believe, and to make a long story short, it's definitely for the better he's no longer with that person. :popcorn:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad