ECF Gear

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Hey quick questions about the locker room hats, do they come in different sizes? And if not do they fit on a big melon of a head (like say fitted 7 7/8 sized)?

I've got a big head. It fits, but it's a little tight. I can see it stretching out over time though.

rangerstown

Jun 1, 2014
Hi,

Have any of you seen United in Blue t-shirts or hats? I'd love to get one of those. Thanks!

AHB*

Hey quick questions about the locker room hats, do they come in different sizes? And if not do they fit on a big melon of a head (like say fitted 7 7/8 sized)?

This post is hilarious.

I bought a couple, my head is small so it's a little big on me. It's a stretch fit, so unless you have a Goliath head, it should fit fine.

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
Do people really buy merchandise that covers an accomplishment thats NOT winning it all?

Sheesh. No wonder why Bettman and company argue over your money every few years.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Do people really buy merchandise that covers an accomplishment thats NOT winning it all?

Sheesh. No wonder why Bettman and company argue over your money every few years.

Feel the same way in a sense. Way I look at it is as I'll wait the 2-3 weeks to either buy the merchandise for winning it all or I'll get whatever's left of the EC Champs stuff at a big discount in stores if we lose.

rangerstown

Jun 1, 2014
Feel the same way in a sense. Way I look at it is as I'll wait the 2-3 weeks to either buy the merchandise for winning it all or I'll get whatever's left of the EC Champs stuff at a big discount in stores if we lose.

I used to know someone who would buy the division/championship gear once it came out, keep the tags on and wear it straight for however long the next round went. After that, he would return it back for a full refund.

Last edited:

AHB*

So because you don't want it people who do are wrong? It is an accomplishment, one this team hasn't done in 20 years. Shame on me for being excited and proud enough to buy some merch when my team does something I've never seen before or at least "can remember before."

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
So because you don't want it people who do are wrong? It is an accomplishment, one this team hasn't done in 20 years. Shame on me for being excited and proud enough to buy some merch when my team does something I've never seen before or at least "can remember before."

Wrong? No. You can do whatever you want with your money.

Personally, I wouldn't throw it away on overpriced conference championship shirts and hats, but thats just me.

rangerstown

Jun 1, 2014
How come Majestic and New Era make the official Locker Room items, and not Reebok? Will they also make the shirts and hats if the Rangers win the Stanley Cup Final?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
How come Majestic and New Era make the official Locker Room items, and not Reebok? Will they also make the shirts and hats if the Rangers win the Stanley Cup Final?

Yeah I thought that was odd. Reebok I think only makes the Stanley Cup stuff while Majestic and New Era do the Conference Championship stuff. I'd like it if New Era did the hats and Reebok did the shirts.

Here's the Hawks stuff from last year. The hat was BRUTAL IMO.

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-15...7588969&cpncode=35-213671389-2&CID=shopping15

http://shop.nhl.com/NHL_Chicago_Bla...46357&CAWELAID=820564390000064233&CAGPSPN=pla

rangerstown

Jun 1, 2014
Thanks NYRFAN218, I feel Majestic and New Era are more for baseball. But hopefully Reebok will make the Finals gear.

Do they still make the bobblehead type cartoon shirts?

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
I throw it away on overpriced regular season stuff.

The only money I put towards the NHL in any way is my cable bill. I've seen too much garbage go on over the last 20 years in this league to fuel that fire.

Just as you're allowed to throw money at $30 ECF champion shirts, Im allowed to think its silly to link the accrual of merchandise to being more "excited" than me as a fan.

NYRPat21

Jan 1, 2010
Ridge, New York
Well, when the Giants won the NFC I went out and got the NFC Champ shirts the next day both times, so I did it again on Friday. Hopefully it works out again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad