ECF Gear

bmurr33

May 23, 2012
'Merica
What's up all? Fantastic win, I had to watch down near Baltimore because of work, but fantastic none the less!!!! :yo:

I am headed back to NY this afternoon, and my son has been texting me since last night to take him to get the Eastern Conference Champions Hat the wore on the ice last night.

Does anyone know which stores (Dick's Modell's Sports Authority) has/will have that particular one. I looked online, but I only see that one on the Sports Authority site, and it says online exclusive.

I know I can just order it online, but he really wants to actually go and get it if possible.

Any insight would be fantastic! Thanks!!! LGR!!!

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
What's up all? Fantastic win, I had to watch down near Baltimore because of work, but fantastic none the less!!!! :yo:

I am headed back to NY this afternoon, and my son has been texting me since last night to take him to get the Eastern Conference Champions Hat the wore on the ice last night.

Does anyone know which stores (Dick's Modell's Sports Authority) has/will have that particular one. I looked online, but I only see that one on the Sports Authority site, and it says online exclusive.

I know I can just order it online, but he really wants to actually go and get it if possible.

Any insight would be fantastic! Thanks!!! LGR!!!

NY Rangers twitter feed said that they would be selling ECF gear at the Chase Lobby store starting at 8AM. I'm heading there in about an hour from now.

Osminator

Dec 28, 2005
Vienna, Austria
4 Hats to Vienna, Austria, USD $188, nhl online store... that is for 4 hats, shipping and handling, customs/VAT bullstick... LOL, don't care, its been 20 years :)))

Hobgoblin Steve

Bacon of Light
Feb 5, 2009
Bay Ridge
I still cant find these online anywhere - theyve been sold out or taken down from websites basically since they showed up on any site.

Anyone have any luck somewhere I'm not looking? (nhl.com/dicks/modells/ SA)

noupf

Jan 31, 2007
Nobody and I mean nobody ( local brick and mortar stores ) will have the locker room hats until about noon today. The are scheduled to land in JFK around 9-10am.

Modells sporting goods stores in the NY / NJ Area will be ur best bet.

bmurr33

May 23, 2012
'Merica
I still cant find these online anywhere - theyve been sold out or taken down from websites basically since they showed up on any site.

Anyone have any luck somewhere I'm not looking? (nhl.com/dicks/modells/ SA)

Wow, you're right, SA was the only place I could find them, and had them this morning around 6am as an online only, but they have seemed to have removed them from the site.

bmurr33

May 23, 2012
'Merica
Nobody and I mean nobody ( local brick and mortar stores ) will have the locker room hats until about noon today. The are scheduled to land in JFK around 9-10am.

awesome, thanks for the info!

Cliffy1814

Nov 10, 2011

I was in Modells this morning when the manager actually got a call (text) that they would be available for pickup at 10:30 at wherever their Hub is (Somewhere in NJ). She said they'd be out and ready for sale by 1:00 at the latest (this is in Holmdel NJ store).

LORENZO

Jan 1, 2014
10375816_1544413892452926_57791235_n.jpg

:yo:

Got this at the NHL store this morning, sold out of the champions hat already, as they opened at 7am this morning.

Getting more in stock tomorrow.

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
I really wanted that hat from last night, but it was sold out at shop.nhl.com like 15-20 min after the game!

LORENZO

Jan 1, 2014
Yeah, not a fan of the cap but its more what it represents, this cap is apparently what they will wear for press during the finals if i heard the guy in the store right:

thumb.aspx

AHB*

NY Rangers twitter feed said that they would be selling ECF gear at the Chase Lobby store starting at 8AM. I'm heading there in about an hour from now.

Did anyone go to this? I waited on line for an hour last night and the Rangers sold out of them after the game. Didn't realize they would open this morning so didn't stop in.

Doubt there will be anything left after work but would love to get some. If not, hopefully somewhere on LI tomorrow.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Lorenzo, I'll probably pick up this one just for the memories.

thumb.aspx

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
On another note. When do we start getting our Stanley Cup finals patches? Few of my jerseys need some new stitch work. :D:D:D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad