ECF Gear

goalxice25

Jan 2, 2007
No problem. When the game finished last night I went to nhl.com and saw that the hat was on sale and thought to myself "I'll just wait till the morning, no biggie...". Then I woke up and checked online and was like :shakehead. After some vigilant googling and some luck, I was able to find them. Hope you get yours. I always like to wear what the players wear, and waiting 20 years to see them in the conference finals you appreciate how special this really is for them to get to the Finals.

machphantom

Oct 22, 2011
Hate to be a Debbie downer, but does anyone else find the official hat design to be pretty crappy? I have to tilt my head to read part of the design, and it doesn't say "2014" anywhere on the hat. Really diggin the clubhouse shirt though.

gmerger37

Dec 2, 2010
North Jersey
Crazy that the hat is sold out all over nj. Where are all these fans coming from all of a sudden? I had to watch anson carter play for this team. My hat should be free!

Zynbanejad

To Blais or Not To Blais
Jul 7, 2010
10375816_1544413892452926_57791235_n.jpg

:yo:

Got this at the NHL store this morning, sold out of the champions hat already, as they opened at 7am this morning.

Getting more in stock tomorrow.

Just grabbed this shirt at Modell's on 86th and 3rd. They still had tons of them left a few hours ago.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I really want to go out and buy some swag tomorrow. Is it a jinx for the real thing though? I hope to be buying something a bit more meaningful in about two week's time :)

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Hate to be a Debbie downer, but does anyone else find the official hat design to be pretty crappy? I have to tilt my head to read part of the design, and it doesn't say "2014" anywhere on the hat. Really diggin the clubhouse shirt though.

Actually disagree. I think the hat is nice, just wish it said Eastern Conference Champions though. Shirt on the other hand I feel like is extremely cluttered on the front.

NYR Lunchbox

Jul 23, 2007
New Jersey
if anyone finds the locker room hats online anywhere please post a link. ive already checked four local nj modell's and they all say they are receiving more today, however i have to work so it looks like online will be my last resort. thanks in advance

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Dick's in Woodbridge was out of the locker room hats. They said they sold out within an hour yesterday and weren't getting more probably until Monday. I took a size M champions shirt out of a stack of five or so. I went to look at soccer stuff for five minutes. By the time I went back to the front to check out, the rest of the size M's were gone. Mind blowing.

gmerger37

Dec 2, 2010
North Jersey
This team makes the sc final for the first time in 20 years and they ship 12 locker room hats to stores. Lol whose genius idea was that.

Nyrforever

Jul 28, 2013
Just called nhl store. Tons of on ice hats in stock. Just ordered 4 which they will ship to me directly.

msgminus

Feb 19, 2008
Hey quick questions about the locker room hats, do they come in different sizes? And if not do they fit on a big melon of a head (like say fitted 7 7/8 sized)?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad