Laval Rocket: ECF Game 1 @ Springfield Thunderbirds (Laval Loses 2-1 in OT) - Laval Down 1-0 Series

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

James Neal won't play.

1654385250596.png
1654385257279.png

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Two teams with long layoffs...who shows the least rust early on?

Condotta was good in the couple of games on the 4th line...

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
You can see that Springfield is real good. They've had most of the possession and they do a good job finding each other. But they haven't really been menacing Primeau. So far, Laval is doing a good job protecting the house.

Reactions: SwiftyHab and Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Remember the time our former GM thought Michael Peca was worth 1.3 million x 2 years?
2.6 mil total for a guy who ended up in the league he belonged in

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
You can see that Springfield is real good. They've had most of the possession and they do a good job finding each other. But they haven't really been menacing Primeau. So far, Laval is doing a good job protecting the house.
I haven't seen the skill Rochester threw out there with Peterka, Quinn, Krebs, Malone.
Maybe it will become evident as the series goes on.

This series will come down to who provides the best goaltending

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I haven't seen the skill Rochester threw out there with Peterka, Quinn, Krebs, Malone.
Maybe it will become evident as the series goes on.

This series will come down to who provides the best goaltending

Rochester has the more skilled prospects, but they're not the better team. Springfield is similar to Laval in the sense that they don't have the most interesting prospects in their line-up, but the teams play better.

Man, RDS announcers really coming out flat. And missing a lot of action while they talk

I was watching it on AHL TV because Marcotte is real good. But the video was choppy so I couldn't watch it.

The image is clearer on RDS but the announcing is lifeless.

Reactions: SwiftyHab

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Rochester has the more skilled prospects, but they're not the better team. Springfield is similar to Laval in the sense that they don't have the most interesting prospects in their line-up, but the teams play better.
Rochester is not the better team but they created some great chances.
Springfield is built like a playoff team, everyone looks strong on their skates.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad