Eastside Hockey Manager - Part X Patch 1.5 Edition! (April 22nd Open Beta)

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
If you sign staff as non-player but they have a player profile, it will count them in your reserve list even though they don't appear in the finance tab for players.

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
If you sign staff as non-player but they have a player profile, it will count them in your reserve list even though they don't appear in the finance tab for players.

Because he is not under contract as a player. You just reminded me I forgot to do something with the prospect sheet, I’ll have to push a patch later this morning.

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
Pushed a patch to fix the loan issue (thanks RIz!) and fixed some things I forgot to remove from the prospect generator sheet.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Because he is not under contract as a player. You just reminded me I forgot to do something with the prospect sheet, I’ll have to push a patch later this morning.

They still seem to count as players for the 50 contract limit. Their name is white in the reserve list.

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
That can be changed via transfer rules, ping me what the changes should be.

Nevermind I'm thinking offseason limit dates.

Oh and good chance for a Pivot release tonight, may not get to TBL until tomorrow as it's a little more involved.
What are the differences between Pivot and TBL mid season? I thought TBL was only updated at the beginning of each season.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Attribute/CA and club/league updates. The only difference is I roll back the contracts and transactions to that frozen date.
This new db's 2021 draft board matched McKenzie's post today pretty closely. Pretty good work on the prospects there.
I got
1. Power
2. Edvinsson
3. Ecklund
4. Hughes.
5. Guenther
6. Clarke
7. Olsson

Last edited:

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
This new db's 2021 draft board matched McKenzie's post today pretty closely. Pretty good work on the prospects there.
I got
1. Power
2. Edvinsson
3. Ecklund
4. Hughes.
5. Guenther
6. Clarke
7. Olsson

In my playthrough, it went:
1. Power
2. Louie Meyers (generated?)
3. Edvinsson
4. Eklund
5. Clarke
6. Sebastian Cossa
7. Guenther
8. Hughes
9. Elias Carmichael
10. Sean Behrens

Olsson went 35th.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
In my playthrough, it went:
1. Power
2. Louie Meyers (generated?)
3. Edvinsson
4. Eklund
5. Clarke
6. Sebastian Cossa
7. Guenther
8. Hughes
9. Elias Carmichael
10. Sean Behrens

Olsson went 35th.
Yeah I think Meyers is generated. He went 15th in mine.

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
I got
1. Power
2. Edvinsson
3. Ecklund
4. Hughes.
5. Guenther
6. Clarke
7. Olsson

Yea I am really happy with how the class turned out, I changed my methodology for doing the PA ranges, I'm going to use it going forward, may lead to a top heavy DB but only long term testing will determine that.

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
I didnt play newest DB yet, are there real prospects for drafts beyond '21 ?

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Is it normal to have an agent approach me to sign a 15 year old player?

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Ah man. That international transfer window...my UFA immediately signs with a Euro club...I get no chance, and then offer him a contract and he can't come back until the following summer. Sucks,

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
Ah man. That international transfer window...my UFA immediately signs with a Euro club...I get no chance, and then offer him a contract and he can't come back until the following summer. Sucks,

Yea I have to chat with Riz to see if there are ways to actually get more out clauses generated and respected, same with some odd movements in-country as well, like if a guy is signed to an NHL deal from the AHL it won't be effective right away. Most of this is backend code from the transfer system that just needs to be updated.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Yea I have to chat with Riz to see if there are ways to actually get more out clauses generated and respected, same with some odd movements in-country as well, like if a guy is signed to an NHL deal from the AHL it won't be effective right away. Most of this is backend code from the transfer system that just needs to be updated.
btw you've probably discussed this before, but setting transfer rules to IIHF (no trades) in the editor...you still get ai trades, you just can't make trades yourself correct?

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
btw you've probably discussed this before, but setting transfer rules to IIHF (no trades) in the editor...you still get ai trades, you just can't make trades yourself correct?

No it forbids trading, which is the rule in most IIHF leagues.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
No it forbids trading, which is the rule in most IIHF leagues.
I tried it, but I still had a bunch of trades between NHL teams going on.
ehm-settings.png

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Has riz worked on adding historical stat tracking yet? I remember him saying he’d try to add it eventually. It’s an incredibly important aspect to a sports career simulation game.

I’d like to he able to sim 40 years into the future, and look at the individual stats for each player on every club, for whichever season I’d like to.

Reactions: Bieronymus Trotz

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 1