OT: Eastside Hockey Manager: Early Access

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Hammer, how can you possibly have Kostalek on the team for your third season? He's not a particularly good third pairing D-man in the A for me going into the 2nd season.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Ok.... who programmed this game?

Playing the Habs... 4 - 4 in OT... game play as follows:

Little gets called for hooking
Little tells the ref he needs glasses
Little gets a misconduct

Seriously? It's bad enough there is a ref bias ( conspiracy theory ) in real life... now I have to live with the same bias in a computer game. :rant:

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Ok.... who programmed this game?

Playing the Habs... 4 - 4 in OT... game play as follows:

Little gets called for hooking
Little tells the ref he needs glasses
Little gets a misconduct

Seriously? It's bad enough there is a ref bias ( conspiracy theory ) in real life... now I have to live with the same bias in a computer game. :rant:

:laugh:

Yeah, that's not very realistic. We all know that the refs would give Little that misconduct for doing nothing.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
KihSObj.png

Time to employ new pro scouts.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
I so badly want to download this, but now is the worst possible time for me to have something distracting to do.

I've already had to throw out all my tin foil, that stuff can hook me for hours.
Its reflective AND malleable!

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Hammer, how can you possibly have Kostalek on the team for your third season? He's not a particularly good third pairing D-man in the A for me going into the 2nd season.

He didn't do terribly actually. 7 points in 21 games and was a +7 in the 2015-16 season. He's been in STJ all 2016-17 so far.

vRFvKxJ.png

This is where I'm at right now. Morrissey has been super meh in the A, Kichton is okay. Kostalek is almost the best of my AHL d-men. :( Not very deep at all there.

I drafted Stephen Harper (not the PM) and he is looking really good but don't want to call him up yet.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I don't have pictures for any of the players. Is that a setting option or from the database where you download the roster updates? I downloaded one from the blue line.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
I don't have pictures for any of the players. Is that a setting option or from the database where you download the roster updates? I downloaded one from the blue line.

On my post in the first page you have to download the face packs and copy them over. The video I posted will show you were to copy them to if you're unsure.

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
So I managed to find Chevy's profile after I replaced him and under discipline it described as being slightly intolerant to prima donnas. :laugh:

Upon further inspection a lot of profiles have that. I guess it's not referencing specifically to Kane.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad