GDT: Early Afternoon Edition|Columbus-Edmonton|1:00 p.m.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
The lack of OT games will be the end of us. The season now comes down to the games against Pittsburgh and Carolina as well as getting elsewhere.

Ice9

Jun 25, 2016
In the woods
It's not impressing anyone thinking about resigning. Bringing in an innovative, offensive minded coach might change minds.
Who knows...

Reactions: GoJackets1

213 Sentinel

Jul 2, 2006
Marysville, Ohio
This one's on me. I renewed my season tickets about an hour before the game started. Sorry.
You know what's funny? I selected my playoff payment plan, then when I tried to renew for next season the TM site kept erroring out on me. This was Tuesday.

Got a call from my rep Friday. Still haven't renewed. I need to see genuine progress.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Sure would have been nice for the captain , or Anderson to step up with a fight or something this game .

Absolutely no physical contact , what so ever . Can’t wait to hear Torts have no answers as to why they weren’t ready to play , in a game they needed to win

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Sure would have been nice for the captain , or Anderson to step up with a fight or something this game .

Absolutely no physical contact , what so ever . Can’t wait to hear Torts have no answers as to why they weren’t ready to play , in a game they needed to win

Remember last time one of our guys fought an Oiler when the game was out of hand?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Not a good day for the playoff locks. Hopefully they get help on the out of town scoreboard and respond tomorrow. The likelihood? Not great. But it’s all we got

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Every time I see the CBJ attempt ANY sort of play today:
YAGpXPd.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad