Dynasty Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
:sens

Milan Michalek (85 Overall) - Jason Spezza (88 Overall, C) - Bobby Ryan (87 Overall)
Mika Zibanejad (84 Overall) - Kyle Turris (85 Overall) - Chris Stewart (85 Overall)
Cory Conacher (83 Overall) - Zack Smith (84 Overall) - Damien Brunner (81 Overall)
Clark MacArthur (83 Overall) - Jay McClement (80 Overall) - Nikita Filatov (81 Overall)
Colin Greening (81 Overall)

Marc Methot (83 Overall, A)- Erik Karlsson (90 Overall, A)
Jared Cowen (85 Overall) - Eric Gryba (83 Overall)
Patrick Wiercioch (82 Overall) - Cody Ceci (80 Overall)

Craig Anderson (84 Overall) - Robin Lehner (85 Overall)

Year 3.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
:sens

Mika Zibanejad (84 Overall)

Jared Cowen (85 Overall)

Zibanejad and Cowen... actually develop this year?

mike-woodson-praise.gif

SashaSemin28

My Krasnaya Mashina
Mar 11, 2013
Darwen, England.
My post trade deadline Caps season 2.

Marcus Johansson (85) - Nicklas Backstrom (90) - Alexander Ovechkin (95)
Vladimir Tarasenko (84) - Mikhail Grabovski (83) - Alexander Semin (87)
Sven Bärtschi (84) - Derick Brassard (83) - Eric Fehr (78)
Jason Chimera (77) - Leo Komarov (77) - Jay Beagle (76)

Karl Alzner (85) - John Carlson (87)
Dmitry Orlov (79) - Mike Green (86)
Scott Hannan (79) - Tomas Kundratek (76)

Jacob Markstrom (82)
Mikka Kiprusoff (81)

Trades - Erat, Wilson, 2 firsts for Semin
Holtby, Perrault for Kiprusoff, Bärtschi
Volpatti, 3rd for Komarov
2 star prospect for Hannan
Wilson, Hillen, 1st, 2nd for Tarasenko
Neuvirth for Markstrom
Brassard free agent.

snizzbone*

I'm pretty sure that was intentional, so doubt it was "fixed." Definitely agree that it's dumb (should be able to increase/decrease based on faceoff success per season).

wut..

That sucks.. The prospects NEVER have faceoffs.. once u get like 15 years in nobody can take a draw.

monkeywork

Mar 9, 2006
Anyone have a good set of guidelines or rules for a realistic gm mode? I'm looking forward to diving into it tonight.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Anyone have a good set of guidelines or rules for a realistic gm mode? I'm looking forward to diving into it tonight.

Put everything on hard difficulty, especially Trades. Only trade your 'Red Players' for 'Green Players', don't trade for anything in white. Pretty much what I do.

Phil18

Jul 13, 2013
Montréal
Be a GM Detroit Help

I started a be a gm with Detroit and i can't find Calle Jarnkrok or Teemu Pulkkinen in my roster and in the system can someone help me ?

Robert Theodorson

Apr 27, 2010
Washington DC
You might need to wait for a roster update, multiple people are reporting that European prospects are not properly assigned to their NHL teams.

This is nothing new at all at EA

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
No they are toned down quite a bit. There not perfect as you will still get some ridiculous injuries but, lets just say you can play with injuries on and not have it ruin the mode.
Well that's good to hear. I'm fine with the occasional long-term injury but losing three players in the first four games was just too much :laugh:

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
Haven't played an actual game yet but the first test has been passed. The sim is way faster than last year. I made a couple trades for picks and two notes. No longer can u trade a first in five years for a top current pick, which is a plus and secondly, the other teams trade value looks low until they say no to your trade then it grows significantly.

I just hope with progress reports making a comeback, we're gonna be able to land an occasional 5-6th round pick that can contribute. I'm also pretty interested in some dumb things that have been broken for years. Like when you're on your third team and your leaders stat window is still your first team.

Editing lines still doesn't have a cut and paste type feature which would still help but it does seem easier to edit.

On another note, does anyone know what those symbols are underneath the '"hey, I'm done with that scouting trip" pop up window.

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
Haven't played an actual game yet but the first test has been passed. The sim is way faster than last year. I made a couple trades for picks and two notes. No longer can u trade a first in five years for a top current pick, which is a plus and secondly, the other teams trade value looks low until they say no to your trade then it grows significantly.

I just hope with progress reports making a comeback, we're gonna be able to land an occasional 5-6th round pick that can contribute. I'm also pretty interested in some dumb things that have been broken for years. Like when you're on your third team and your leaders stat window is still your first team.

Editing lines still doesn't have a cut and paste type feature which would still help but it does seem easier to edit.

On another note, does anyone know what those symbols are underneath the '"hey, I'm done with that scouting trip" pop up window.

The QWERTY UIOP? They are the top buttons of your "phone"'s keypad. Now if only that camera on the front of the phone worked for GM selfies.

FifthLine

@AHartScout
Jul 2, 2011
toronto
Drafted a playmaking centre 28th overall in the first draft. He was a 74 overall 3.5 red stars right out of the draft. Progressed to 77 at the trade deadline after a half year in the AHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad