Jul 1, 2018
Reunite the best friends

connor_mcdavid_dylan_strome_chl_top_prospects_game_012215.jpg

Reactions: DarksideGhost

Blitz

Let's Go B-U-F-F-A-L-O!!!
Dec 14, 2009
Ontario
Shaws already on LTIR and his deal expires afterthis year. Use your head next time and come again

I'm sorry, do you actually think LTIR use is unlimited & without consequences???

It's been widely reported they are trying to move him specifically to get him off their LTIR - This isn't an original idea.

Use your head next time and come again.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
I'm sorry, do you actually think LTIR use is unlimited & without consequences???

It's been widely reported they are trying to move him specifically to get him off their LTIR - This isn't an original idea.

Use your head next time and come again.

Exactly. I knew ltir wasn't a long term solution for any team it has consequences.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
Strome has the talent level he just can't stay consistent enough , however what has been obvious since stan fired coach q and brought in a unproven inexperienced placeholder JC has been given enough time and talent to produce a winning season .

You can trade strome but the end result is still the same thing losing records. Until JC and the rest of his staff are purged and a experienced headcoach who has a record of producing results is brought in things will only get worse.

Toews should be a 3c or 4c center at this point . Kane is so predictable and his age is showing.
Lukas Reichel should be immediately brought up and paired with dach or borgstrom .

Reactions: Kaners Bald Spot

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
What expiring RFA that has been scratched 4 games now is getting a 2nd+?

If he can't even make it on Chicago's team...

It sounds like from recent reports the rangers have interest in strome . He is either being scratched to protect him from injury with a trade nearing or were just witnessing more incompetent from both stan and JC. Hardman should have never been called up he is useless . If your calling anyone up it's Reichel

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Devils might throw their hat into the ring . Not sure if the are willing to give up assets for Strome or think they can fill Hughes injury from within.

Chris Lean

Aug 10, 2021
Would be huge if the devils could snag him. I’m pretty tired if Bratt and Zacha and we need a center to fill in a scoring role while Hughes is out.

would something around Bratt or zacha work?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad