Friedman: Dylan Strome on the move?

AvroArrow

69 for Papi
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
This kids only problem was he matured too fast lol. He basically grew to his maximum frame early which is why he dominated in JR, not because of skill and was listed as the biggest potential bust in that draft. He can still be a fine bottom 6C in the NHL, I wonder what the price on him is gonna be though.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
This kids only problem was he matured too fast lol. He basically grew to his maximum frame early which is why he dominated in JR, not because of skill and was listed as the biggest potential bust in that draft. He can still be a fine bottom 6C in the NHL, I wonder what the price on him is gonna be though.
He has plenty of skill. He has everything you want in a top C except skating. If he could skate at even an average level he'd have been worth that pick. I still think he can score 60 pts in the right situation with the right linemates. I thought he'd be a great fit with Mark Stone in Vegas for example.

Reactions: CanadianHawks

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
Give me Kravtsov.
I like Dylan and it would be funny to have the two brothers, but I don't think he's a good fit for the Rangers. The Rangers aren't a good skating team, they aren't a good team on faceoffs, and if you have to move one of Ryan/Dylan/Chytil to the wing they all look a lot better at center.

Reactions: Sinbad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad