Dylan Strome Appreciation Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
What do you think is stronger, your hate for Strome or Musto's love for him?

His love for him is just strange, I don’t hate him I just don’t like his game, since he has been out of the line up the complexion of the team is completely different, they are finally fast once again, now I am know it’s not all cause of him and Seabrook being out but it certainly is a big part of it.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
most likely to be an nhl gm cc @Kevin Musto

Just finished reading the article. Lots of awesome stuff in there.

Smartest

smartest.png

Also receiving votes: Dennis Gilbert, Robin Lehner, Brent Seabrook, Zack Smith

“Not me.”
“Not too bright of a team.”
“Jeez. Lot of dumb guys in this room.”
“Lehner, in his mind, is always right.”
“I think Gilly’s undercover smart.”

Lmao.

Also this really surprised me. I know Lehner is pretty outspoken but to get very close to Shaw in votes... That's nothing to dismiss :laugh:

Really, really liking this team and where they're at. Looks like really good chemistry in that locker room and it's showing on the ice too. I'd love to be a fly on the wall and see how are the big drivers.

For as good as theyve been on the ice, the new guys in Lehner, Smith and Carpenter (de Haan as well before he went out) brought a lot of character with them. Underrated part in the success we re having right now.

And I bet it's the rookies too. Boqvist, Dach as probably the only person who takes over more convos than Mr Sheriff himself, Gilbert quite the character, Nylander the typical pretty boy. Must be a fun locker room.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Lehner in his mind is always right ahahahaha...They gotta bring him back..It sounds like Boqvist might have some competition for the Sheriff nickname if Lenny sticks around...

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
I mean why not...Backstrom did it recently right? On a side note interesting to see Sharp on the future GM list...Surprised Hossa didn't get a vote.

What surprised me was voting Nylander the best skater (tie with Saad). Likes hes good, but didn't think it was the best. He could probably utilize it more in games.

(Also Nylander voted best dresser and second worst dresser right after lol).

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
I would have thought Keith would get best skater. Saad isnt super surprising to be up there. Nylanders good but never thought he would be first.

Reactions: tgh and Muffinalt

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
@kaners mod spot
lol
Yeah, I keep posting about Nylander in this thread and I realized I was doing too much Nylander posting in the Strome thread. I wish I could quote that post and then reply in the Nylander thread.

I might have to change my handle because Kaner isn't balding as fast as I thought he was, or he just has a hair dresser that covers up his bald spot well. As a guy in his early 30s balding himself, I know how to do that....

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
At my fantasy hockey draft this past weekend, we can drop guys who are under performing and pick up players who weren't drafted to replace them. One of the guys dropped Strome because he was hurt, and everyone looked at me in the room when he dropped him. I was the next pick, and dropped Rickard Rakell for Strome, hoping that he was back asap. Looks like the gamble paid off.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad