Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
809FE96A-1579-4CAB-B023-CFB4F58A26FB.jpeg

BLKHKhockey

Aug 28, 2009
Is that a common thing nowadays? Creating social media accounts for pets and posting as if the pet is the one doing so?

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
No surprise you bitch about a bitch
Oh look a hockey player got a dog, I have a great awesome idea, let me take time out of my day to pass on the news and discuss it further, did no one ever with any real respect for their time lol

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Oh look a hockey player got a dog, I have a graat awesome idea, let me take time out of my day to report on it, did no one ever with any real respect for their time lol
And yet you are wasting your time here responding to it. Hell, you are wasting your time logging into this site, knowing full well nothing has changed with regards to the team.

If you were really all that concerned about wasting the precious minutes of your life, why don't you just log into this site once ever couple of weeks, check the notification bell at the top to see what new threads were made, and if there isn't any significant news that you see, you just go back to not wasting your time dealing with this site during the summer months.

I‘ll be happy when this thread gets permanently closed since Strome is gone in the offseason.
It needs to stay open so we can all roast Musto once Dylan's gone.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
And yet you are wasting your time here responding to it. Hell, you are wasting your time logging into this site, knowing full well nothing has changed with regards to the team.

If you were really all that concerned about wasting the precious minutes of your life, why don't you just log into this site once ever couple of weeks, check the notification bell at the top to see what new threads were made, and if there isn't any significant news that you see, you just go back to not wasting your time dealing with this site during the summer months.

It needs to stay open so we can all roast Musto once Dylan's gone.
I login once or twice per day for 1-2 mins each time, look at my number of posts per day and your posts per day and you tell me about waste of time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad