Dylan "Stromboli" Strome Appreciation Thread 4

Will this thread be shutdown?

• Total voters

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I login once or twice per day for 1-2 mins each time, look at my number of posts per day and your posts per day and you tell me about waste of time.
I'm not the one claiming posting here is a waste of time, you are.

I don't feel like it's a waste of time, so I post here frequently. You say it's a waste of time, but yet you still post here, even if not as often as posters like myself; hence you are wasting your own time.

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
Do you all think Strome will be a blackhawk for the forseeable future?

No.

I think he takes his RFA status to arbitration after the Hawks qualify him at $3.6M.
Arb maybe awards him $4m and the Hawks walk away or work out a trade somewhere.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
No.

I think he takes his RFA status to arbitration after the Hawks qualify him at $3.6M.
Arb maybe awards him $4m and the Hawks walk away or work out a trade somewhere.
I don't see why the Hawks would say no to that price.

Davidson firmly knows this is rebuild time but I also don't get the picture he's going to go full tank trade every talent that scores to be bad. I dont think they'll move away from Stromes arb.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
I don't see why the Hawks would say no to that price.

Davidson firmly knows this is rebuild time but I also don't get the picture he's going to go full tank trade every talent that scores to be bad. I dont think they'll move away from Stromes arb.
If he doesn’t fit what Davidson wants, then why would Davidson keep him? How many extra games are the Hawks winning next year if Strome is on the roster vs. him not?

Reactions: Mrfenn92

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
If he doesn’t fit what Davidson wants, then why would Davidson keep him? How many extra games are the Hawks winning next year if Strome is on the roster vs. him not?
You don't just abandon pieces because you don't think he fits the big picture. Especially when you want the team to be bad. Strome still produces goals and excitement with Kane and Cat for fans but also still will get scored on tons and be a factor for losing.

Vs what else will you spend that 4 mil on? I dont think they'll go low and not spend near the cap. Keeping strome keeps the team in a good stable position that I think Davidson wants.

BLKHKhockey

Aug 28, 2009
As a player, I don't want him back.

As an asset, does he have trade value if he gets signed to cheap deal, improves some of his weaknesses this offseason, and continues to put up points next year?

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
8E5AA91B-16CD-4EE0-98AF-FE5855DDEAFC.gif

Reactions: Kaners Bald Spot

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5