Will this thread be shutdown?

• Total voters

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
59NHqsd.png

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Strome for two 1sts this right here is the best time to trade him, someone hire bowman real quick he will take Strome and all the trash on this team

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
With Dach looking good on the wing, and Toews and Johnson being nothing more than middle six Cs over 30 with health issues at this point, I think you keep Strome unless someone pays up

You can’t just give him away. The improved face off numbers and the production of the top six with him in it is noticeable

He’s not gonna get a big contract here and he has clear chemistry with our two best offensive players

Either we get a coach that can help him find consistency and round out his overall game or he is what he is and we bottom out with him next year

I’m not even sure we have a good C in the system. Reichel looks like a wing to me

BLKHKhockey

Aug 28, 2009
With Dach looking good on the wing, and Toews and Johnson being nothing more than middle six Cs over 30 with health issues at this point, I think you keep Strome unless someone pays up

You can’t just give him away. The improved face off numbers and the production of the top six with him in it is noticeable

He’s not gonna get a big contract here and he has clear chemistry with our two best offensive players

Either we get a coach that can help him find consistency and round out his overall game or he is what he is and we bottom out with him next year

I’m not even sure we have a good C in the system. Reichel looks like a wing to me
I would agree with all of this. Good take. I think Dach can be a decent center eventually, though.

No one is going to overpay for Strome.

The kid has improved his game a lot this year. Let's see if he can keep building.

Last edited:

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Prefer him staying if all we'd get is a 3rd. Give it a year and see if he can actually have some sustained production. If he can, he'll be worth a lot more at next year's deadline.

Just hate seeing Musto happy. We need to call Teply up to balance things out.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Prefer him staying if all we'd get is a 3rd. Give it a year and see if he can actually have some sustained production. If he can, he'll be worth a lot more at next year's deadline.

Just hate seeing Musto happy. We need to call Teply up to balance things out.

Edit: Double post. Stupid HF servers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kevin Musto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad