Dylan "Stromboli" Strome Appreciation Thread 4

Will this thread be shutdown?

• Total voters

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
It is now on-topic to not appreciate Strome in this topic.

On related note, my iPad's autocorrect tried to change Strome to Stromboli, so that's my new nickname for him. Similar to how I still call Schwarber Shorebird.

And just like a Stromboli, Strome looks imposing at first glance. But then you realize that big exterior is easy to break through and is holding lots of soft meat.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Am I on crack or did I briefly see Strome on the PK at one point?

I was pretty drunk watching that shit-fest but I actually thought I saw the same thing. That’s when I had to switch from wine to bourbon.

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
I was pretty drunk watching that shit-fest but I actually thought I saw the same thing. That’s when I had to switch from wine to bourbon.
According to Natural Stat Trick he played 2:52 on the PK and was on ice during one Tampa's PP goals.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
According to Natural Stat Trick he played 2:52 on the PK and was on ice during one Tampa's PP goals.

Looks to me like they're giving him every opportunity to prove he can be "the guy". I don't think it's going to work out, but at the end of the day, it will all be on him, and it will not be for lack of opportunity. No better season than this one to do so. lol

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
I just re-watched the TB PP goals and didn't see Strome anywhere; could see all four of Hawks skaters. NST looks to have an error somehow.
1st - Murphy, Keith, Carp, Kampf
2nd - Murphy, DeHaan, Carp, Kampf

edit add - not thrilled about posting a response and have it bump this miserable softy's thread

Last edited:

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
I just re-watched the TB PP goals and didn't see Strome anywhere; could see all four of Hawks skaters. NST looks to have an error somehow.
1st - Murphy, Keith, Carp, Kampf
2nd - Murphy, DeHaan, Carp, Kampf

edit add - not thrilled about posting a response and have it bump this miserable softy's thread

I just double checked and it must be. Because Kane and Debrincat are also credited as having a goal against on the PK. And Patrick Kane did not play 2:49 on the PK. It lists David Kamp as 1:16 on the PK with one goal against, so yeah there's a mistake.

Reactions: Muffinalt and Pez68

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I've added a poll. This will be decided by way of democracy.

f*** DHF's dictatorship.
It's been 13 hours since you added the poll. 14 out of 15 posters want it locked.

So are you going to pretend you've won this for the next two months, or can we shut it down now?

giphy-downsized.gif

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
I just double checked and it must be. Because Kane and Debrincat are also credited as having a goal against on the PK. And Patrick Kane did not play 2:49 on the PK. It lists David Kamp as 1:16 on the PK with one goal against, so yeah there's a mistake.
Noticed NST has fixed this error. Strome, Cat and Kane are at ~20 sec PK time with no GA.

Reactions: Brightwing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad