Player Discussion Dylan McIlrath Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
This is why I hate the Dylan lovers. Go ahead and tell me deserves to be playing over any of the RHD ahead of him on the depth chart right now. Complain complain complain, AV is a President Cup winning coach, if Dylan was better he would be playing.

This totally could be a post some writes sincerely. Don't be surprised that people thought it was real.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
She was a 10 back then. Wow!

I loved Slapshot but Youngblood is up there as well. Totally different movies in different eras so its hard to compare them.
Yeah.

At the risk of turning this thread into something else, has anyone seen "of gods and men"?

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
please put him in for boyle next game. idk how u can look so bad in a 4-1 game through 2 periods in which ur team has dominated but boyle sure has that ability.

JerseyRangers*

Solid game last nite from McI. Scored a goal, played strong defensively, threw a couple of hits. Of course he's not named Boil, Damn Girardi or Marc Slow. Also, if he plays every third game or so he might outscore Boil which Ahole Veeno can't allow.

Thus, this will probably earn him the next 5 games watching from the stands. Ahole Veeno strikes again!

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
I wonder if the guys decided to give him the goal that was JT goal ? Maybe they thought it might help keep him in the lineup ? Was a classy move though by JT if it was off of his arm to give it to DM .

Made Dan

Jul 15, 2007
The Bronx, NY
I wonder if the guys decided to give him the goal that was JT goal ? Maybe they thought it might help keep him in the lineup ? Was a classy move though by JT if it was off of his arm to give it to DM .

Not his call, and I heard on the broadcast that he said it went off of him.

Feb 27, 2002
NYC
I've been a loud skeptic of McIlrath. But there's just no reason for him to sit. And I say that both in the way that he has played and the way Dan Boyle has played.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I've been a loud skeptic of McIlrath. But there's just no reason for him to sit. And I say that both in the way that he has played and the way Dan Boyle has played.
The fact is that his average game is better than Boyle's average game right now. AV will be doing the team a disservice if he continues as he has been.

Aside from his own game, Mclrath has a shot that actually gets through to the net. And Yandle's game seems better when they are paired together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00