GDT: dux@note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Great gutsy win with a shorthanded roster. We'll be very happy at the end of the season that they were able to win last game in Dallas and this one.

Great game by the whole team.....

Schwartz, Allen, Tarasenko, Lehtera, Jaskin, Gunnarsson, Ott, Berglund. Jackman, Paajarvi. Pietrangelo, Shattenkirk, Bouwmeester, etc.

jura

booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
Hawks fan here, kudos to you guys for getting that W tonight with all those guys out. How did you guys do it?

Boyfriends+fw+_713a193c13af567d819c4381c7c2194c.jpg

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Personally, I think once we get Stastny back, we'll be set.

Oshie (especially) and Backes can take all the time they need to heal. The latter more important than the former, of course. :dunno:

EDIT: As a matter of fact, put them on IR and call up Rattie. I'd be really interested to see what he could do next to Staz. Maybe even give Fabbri his 9 game trial.

TomDelonge

Apr 28, 2009
Boulder, CO
Great gutsy win with a shorthanded roster. We'll be very happy at the end of the season that they were able to win last game in Dallas and this one.

Great game by the whole team.....

Schwartz, Allen, Tarasenko, Lehtera, Jaskin, Gunnarsson, Ott, Berglund. Jackman, Paajarvi. Pietrangelo, Shattenkirk, Bouwmeester, etc.

Beginning to have a problem with the Jackman love. For every great play he makes, he makes another equally stupid one. I would rather he be invisible, as in not playing to be honest.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
So I missed the entire game because our equipment decide it didn't want to work. How did we look?

The Blues looked very good. they controlled much of the game. They made very few errors. They paid the price on defence. They played spirited. They wanted it more than The Ducks. Reaves got a lucky opportunity and buried it like a goal-scorer. The Blues really bottled up The Ducks for most of the game, and Allen was flawless. Tarasenko and lehtera were great, as usual, and Steen looks very good with them (as he has been over the past several games.

Fred Murtz

Jan 20, 2009
videos a bit later, I was blacked out here in Socal and had to watch DUcks channel and for some reason my DTV box does not like that channel. Blues FSMW replay later.

illininer

Apr 30, 2014
Illinois
My genius self decided to keep Allen on the bench tonight in fantasy, seeing as dang-near half the forwards are out and it was against the ducks...so he decides to pitch a shutout.

Welp, atleast the Blues got a W.

Meatball

Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
berglund at 20 minutes, lappy just under 20 and lehtera at 17ish. not bad for our 3rd, 4th and 5th centers, eh?

Lehtera is not third line talent. Dude is a legit 2C on this team at least. Wouldn't be surprised if that were the case for many other teams as well.

While we're at it, here's what I'd like to eventually see while Backes and Oshie are out:

Steen-Stastny-Rattie
Schwartz-Lehtera-Tarasenko
Jaskin-Berglund-Lindstrom
Ott-Lapierre-Reaves

:yo::yo::yo:

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
great effort tonight, well deserved 2 points. Outworked the ducks and got rewarded

Meatball

Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Gunnarson is ****ing awesome, by the way. So glad we have him. He'll fit in nicely in our top four.

EDIT: Just need to stabilize the bottom pairing somehow.

Jackman. :rant: :soap:

TomDelonge

Apr 28, 2009
Boulder, CO
Lehtera is not third line talent. Dude is a legit 2C on this team at least. Wouldn't be surprised if that were the case for many other teams as well.

While we're at it, here's what I'd like to eventually see while Backes and Oshie are out:

Steen-Stastny-Rattie
Ott-Lapierre-Reaves

I personally want to give Pääjärvi an extended look. Mine would look like this:

Schwartz-Stastny-Jaskin
Steen-Lehtera-Tarasenko
Pääjärvi-Berglund-Lindstrom
Ott-Lapierre-Reaves

kagei

Apr 14, 2014
STL
Post game interview with Lappy, he tells Panger that he told Reaver if he missed another setup like that then they would have to fight. :laugh:

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014

Steen-Stastny-Rattie
Ott-Lapierre-Reaves

Can't call anyone up. No cap space. They would have to send porter down.

Steen-Lehtera-Tarasenko has been the best line todate. They work so well together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad