Prospect Info: Dustin Wolf, Goaltender, 214th Overall

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
He's the best goalie prospect the Flames have ever had.

Capture.JPG

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
He's the best goalie prospect the Flames have ever had.

View attachment 491751

Kidd was pretty fantastic and had a ton of hype in Junior, the WJC, and even olympic teams before hitting the NHL.
But yes, no one would have predicted this start for Wolf.

We should have just got Stockton to play our canceled games in place of the big guys. Give them all a reward!

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Kidd was pretty fantastic and had a ton of hype in Junior, the WJC, and even olympic teams before hitting the NHL.
But yes, no one would have predicted this start for Wolf.

We should have just got Stockton to play our canceled games in place of the big guys. Give them all a reward!

That made Brodeur say hold my beer.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Just added him to my fantasy team. You better be right.
Close to picking him up and stashing him on my NA as well, it's just hard to use a keeper spot on a player that's likely a few years away. Or am I wrong and he's closer?!

Safe to assume he'll be sent back down prior to Sunday? I know Vladar is on the non-roster, so I was under the impression Wolf would only be up for a day or two?

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Close to picking him up and stashing him on my NA as well, it's just hard to use a keeper spot on a player that's likely a few years away. Or am I wrong and he's closer?!

Safe to assume he'll be sent back down prior to Sunday? I know Vladar is on the non-roster, so I was under the impression Wolf would only be up for a day or two?
All I know is he is winning the Vezina.

beakerboy

Sep 23, 2009
Wisconsin

Button has Wolf as the 4th best NHL affiliated goalie prospect behind Wallstedt, Cossa and Levi. Not bad for a 7th rounder.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014

Button has Wolf as the 4th best NHL affiliated goalie prospect behind Wallstedt, Cossa and Levi. Not bad for a 7th rounder.

Levi is also a 7th rounder. Kinda amazing if you think about it that the top 4 are two first rounders and two 7th rounders.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad