Value of: Dustin Byfuglien

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Anytime would love to have big daddy buff on the blue line , Hes a dying bread in the NHL , Big , strong , tough and rough an enforcer who can put up 50 points . Hes worth alot and honestly his production is no issue at all HES taken more PIM over the last few years and produced the same lol

Hes worth a good prospect and a late first
He's worth more.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Yeah, Buff's not going anywhere.
I agree. He's one of, if not the most unique player in the league. I'd love to have him on the Leafs.
Winnipeg might be in tough soon. They shouldn't trade Trouba or Buff and they won't get enough value back for Myers.

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
Wow, the heads up in Winterpeg are getting pretty swollen. One year in the playoffs and you are a better team than the Penguins, who had a bad year because their arms were tired from lifting the Cup over their heads so much.

Get over yourself. The Penguins are one of the great teams in NHL history who had an off year. The Jets have been an awful team who had a good(not great) year.
Point wise the “good (not great)” year the Jets had was better than any season your team has had in its 100 year history :laugh:

Andreas Ferrari

Dale is the GOAT!!!
Apr 4, 2015
WinnerPeg
It seems like all us Jet fans are in agreement,no trading Buff for at least two years.The guy was a beast in the playoffs and can smell another Cup with our young Super Stars maturing into legitimate threats.Maybe The Hockey News was right......

L7f6zEj.jpg

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
Point wise the “good (not great)” year the Jets had was better than any season your team has had in its 100 year history :laugh:
You really wanna open that creaking door? Points does not equal cup wins! The Jets have quite the drought goin themselves!

Walt22

Mar 19, 2018
Not sure of the record drought, the cubs come to mind.But better to have tasted victory and then lost ,than never to have won at all!!!
What have the Jets done,exactly? Can't even stay in the same place!
Better shut that door.
Hey winnipeg won the cup long before toronto did so you better look up the stats. Might have been 100 years ago but when it has been over 50 years what is an extra few decdes. Winnipeg also have an team that won Olympic gold so it is good to have tasted victory at the highest level. I wonder if hockey Canada is ready to send the leafs to the Olympics any time soon.

Reactions: Peter Tagli Eddie

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
Hey winnipeg won the cup long before toronto did so you better look up the stats. Might have been 100 years ago but when it has been over 50 years what is an extra few decdes. Winnipeg also have an team that won Olympic gold so it is good to have tasted victory at the highest level. I wonder if hockey Canada is ready to send the leafs to the Olympics any time soon.
If you think the Olympics are the highest level of hockey ,then that explains a lot!

Reactions: Snowman

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
Shanahan pays Babcock big bucks for Gold Medals.
Not sure what you mean by that!
Is it because Babs has won in international competition with stacked teams and you are under the impression thats why Shanny hired him.? I'm reasonably sure their relationship is based on much more than that,given their history. Anyhow ,still not sure how you skidded off the road here. The topic was about how the "Jets" have never won anything!

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
Not sure what you mean by that!
Is it because Babs has won in international competition with stacked teams and you are under the impression thats why Shanny hired him.? I'm reasonably sure their relationship is based on much more than that,given their history. Anyhow ,still not sure how you skidded off the road here. The topic was about how the "Jets" have never won anything!
It’s a shot of how Babcock had a stacked team in Detroit for a decade and only got one Cup. They didn’t pay him for his NHL work they paid him for being the head coach of Team Canada, I could have been a Gold Medal winning head coach.

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
Wow, the heads up in Winterpeg are getting pretty swollen. One year in the playoffs and you are a better team than the Penguins, who had a bad year because their arms were tired from lifting the Cup over their heads so much.

Get over yourself. The Penguins are one of the great teams in NHL history who had an off year. The Jets have been an awful team who had a good(not great) year.
Here's you coming through with the reading comprehension again.
I didn't say the Jets are a better team, I said they were this year. The Jets finished 3 points back of the President's Trophy winner, despite being in a division with them, then knocked that same team out of the playoffs where they accumulated 9 wins. The Pens finished only 4 points ahead of the 9th place Panthers, barely making the playoffs at all.
You can make whatever excuse you want for why that happened and you can point to the great success your team has enjoyed since winning the best player on earth in a raffle, but the Jets were better this year. That's just fact.
In my personal opinion, the Jets are likely to be a better team again this year, and possibly for a few years going forward. It's also possible that things go the other way, and if you were to say that you think the Pens will be better, that would be understandable. Crosby, Malkin and Brassard down the middle is phenomenal depth at C. Only Toronto can challenge that, and I'd still say Pittsburgh comes out on top, at least until age starts becoming a factor.

If you want to point out the Jets' lack of success in previous seasons, that's fine too, but you should also recall that being awful is what got the Penguins the chance to draft Malkin, Crosby and Fleury in the first place.

Reactions: Snowman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad