Value of: Dumba + Boldy + MN 1st (10-20 likely)

zcaptain

Apr 4, 2012
Vancouver isn't doing it, but if they were....................

Vancouver has a luxury of 2 pretty good Centers
People forget Horvat was our #1 Center before Pettersson arrived
His ppg and total points are the same as Lindholm, Giroux and Larkin and doing it all the while
playing in a defensive role...............not sure what you want, but I think your dissing Horvat

So if you don't think he is worth Dumba, Boldy, and a 1st........what is his value?

The guy is a top 31 center, which makes him either a number 1 center or a top #2............

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

His ppg and total points are the same as Lindholm, Giroux and Larkin and doing it all the while
playing in a defensive role...............not sure what you want, but I think your dissing Horvat

So if you don't think he is worth Dumba, Boldy, and a 1st........what is his value?

The guy is a top 31 center, which makes him either a number 1 center or a top #2............

The same kind of package, but a prospect not quite as good as Boldy. Dumba and the 1st can stay.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
The same kind of package, but a prospect not quite as good as Boldy. Dumba and the 1st can stay.

At most, it would be Dumba and the 1st, no other prospect. If there's another prospect involved I wouldn't include the 1st. Maybe a 2nd depending on the prospect. He's a 50-60 point center who might be capable of up to 65, no need to give away the farm for him.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
At most, it would be Dumba and the 1st, no other prospect. If there's another prospect involved I wouldn't include the 1st. Maybe a 2nd depending on the prospect. He's a 50-60 point center who might be capable of up to 65, no need to give away the farm for him.

He had 61 last year and paced 63 this year playing a 2nd line role. "Maybe 65" is probably selling a bit short if we give him the #1 job on our team.

Can always put a 2nd or 3rd rounder back on Vancouver's side too.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta

Dumba and a 1st is enough for horvat. I wouldn’t do Dumba and 9oa (as an example, could be 10oa)for horvat, but a later first which would have been Pitt.

Reactions: 2Pair

zcaptain

Apr 4, 2012
Dumba and a 1st is enough for horvat. I wouldn’t do Dumba and 9oa (as an example, could be 10oa)for horvat, but a later first which would have been Pitt.

So that is the value of Lindholm/Giroux/Larkin.......really?.they are simular, except Horvat gets hard minutes

I would need some analytics to change my mind...........

Dumba + 2020 1st (Minn) + ?

What would be the cost of those other 3?

PS...........Horvat is going no where......but humour me, please!

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
So that is the value of Lindholm/Giroux/Larkin.......really?.they are simular, except Horvat gets hard minutes

Minnesota wouldn't add on. If the 2020 1st in #1pick, Minnesota is keeping it

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin

There is no way I trade Dumba + #9 for Horvat, let alone adding to that. Rather just pick BPA and find another solution. It's funny though, the poster you quoted said it would need to be Pittsburgh's 1st and you blatantly ignored it.

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
I’m a Habs fan I know what it’s like to not have good centre we have been there for decades so I understand how Wild fans could be confused as to how a team could have too many good centres
Look at your centers. If Domi was that good, he couldn't out perform them? And if they're better then what is Domi worth in a trade if he's a 4th line winger and center that can't earn a spot vs those 3/4 centers?

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Look at your centers. If Domi was that good, he couldn't out perform them? And if they're better then what is Domi worth in a trade if he's a 4th line winger and center that can't earn a spot vs those 3/4 centers?
Well... exactly? I would not trade Danault Suzuki or Kotkaniemi for a 15th overall pick but I would move Domi, because he has less value than them and he is also less effective than them.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA

Hot st is in the group of low 1C/high 2C.

Dumba and Pick in teens or last years 1st round pick at 12 is about right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad