GDT: Ducks visit Wild, 5:00PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
Hard to feel enjoyment out of that win with Perry going down. Hopefully it's nothing major as Ducks did say "doubtful to return" not "will not return".

[NHL]464954[/NHL]

Borderline clipping...

Last edited:

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Is Jackman scoring on the top-line proof anyone playing with Getz/Pears will shine?

Jackman didn't score on the top line. He was out with Kesler and Maroon.

Bryz can't get in shape soon enough. Freddie needs some rest.

DaDucks*

ugh... clean hip checks don't result into the other player getting a knee injury..

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
Question as a wild fan is there something going on that fsn isn't showing. But why does Kesler have such a problem with Granlund?(ex him going after him)

Teemu Salami

Empty Ketchup Bottle
May 9, 2013
Orange County, CA
Question as a wild fan is there something going on that fsn isn't showing. But why does Kesler have such a problem with Granlund?(ex him going after him)

Looked like he was pissed that Granlund had his hand near his face and promptly removed it from the area. That's the only time I noticed an interaction between the two this game. Did I miss something?

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
Tim Jackman
On the mood after giving up four answered goals
When they scored to make it 4-3, it wasn’t a great feeling on the bench, but we looked at our leader, Getzlaf, and he’s always calm. He said we’d get the next one. He does such a great job leading us. We just jump on board and try to follow him.

Tim Jackman or the village idiot?

getzforfighting*

Hopefully Bryzgalov is ready for the mini-series in Edmonton

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Hard to feel enjoyment out of that win with Perry going down. Hopefully it's nothing major as Ducks did say "doubtful to return" not "will not return".

[NHL]464954[/NHL]

Borderline clipping...

Agreed. Not sure I'd say outright that it was a bad hit, but it sure came close. He came in too low, and that can be dangerous.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I only saw the last 10 minutes. Was Andersen bad again? Jesus, 4 goals on barely 20 shots, it's getting old fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad