GDT: Ducks visit Blue Jackets 7 PM ET on 10 - 11 - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
Terrys not looking too confident tonight. Hope he breaks through with a goal

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Not a great period, but picked up 2 goals. One was a gift, but so was Columbus goal.

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
Weirdly, they started playing better *after* they got a couple of bounces and goals.

I mentioned earlier, but I almost like Rakell more on defense than offense right now. Although he did start to generate a little in his last shift.

I got here late and missed most of the first, but I hate this lineup. Really playing the B-team, imo.

Kase is gonna want that missed chance back. I know there wasn't a ton of time, but if he looked he would have seen all the space he had to move and shoot that wasn't straight into the waiting glove. He assumed the goalie would be scrambling but he wasn't, he was set up.

Getzlaf looked a *little* better in the second half of the period, but he's still pretty bad out there. You can say "speed was never part of his game" but there's a difference between being an average-ish skater and being the slowest guy on the ice.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Just need to get pucks to the net. Couple guys need to get a bounce to raise their confidence. Road games are tough for young teams, especially back to backs.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Paging Troy hype Terry , think you can contribute offensively this year? Would be nice of you, ty.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Boy, no PPs in this game is destiny if Cam couldn't even get a hook for his trouble there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad