Not open for further replies.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
source.gif

3 - 1 - 0 for 6 points with a Road Record of 1 - 1 - 0

Production Leaders
Goals: Getzlaf,Grant,Fowler,Del Zotto,Henrique,Ritchie,Rakell,Silfverberg and Kase with 1
Assists: Lindholm with 3

vs.

img_0030.jpg

1- 2 - 0 for 2 points with a Home Record of 1 - 1 - 0

Production Leaders
Goals: Atkinson with 2
Assists: Nash and Foligno with 2

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Blue Jackets have shaky goaltending but their defense irs pretty solid.
Anderson reportedly will not play against us.

We need this win, would suck to lose 2 in a row, but this will be a hard game. Torts and Eakins stare contest? Make it happen!

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Blue Jackets have shaky goaltending but their defense irs pretty solid.
Anderson reportedly will not play against us.

We need this win, would suck to lose 2 in a row, but this will be a hard game. Torts and Eakins stare contest? Make it happen!
We don't really have anyone on the team that could piss off a coach anymore.

TopShelfWaterBottle

Registered
Mar 16, 2014
This is purely my outlook..... bob knows and a lot of us know that this season is a growth season as in a nice DONT want to hurt your feelings way of saying we’re most likely going to be garbage... bubble team at best.. we can’t let a couple of squeeked out wins taint our reality of what is really going to happen this year... I see us as winning as many games as we lose .500.. God willing we luck out in the draft lotto and land a top 7 pick but I see us as a 10-17 pick still a decent pick for where we are at in our evolution but not a sure fire top six offensive dynamo or top 2 stud dman... again. This is all in my opinion

gilfaizon

Mar 28, 2012
PEI
This is purely my outlook..... bob knows and a lot of us know that this season is a growth season as in a nice DONT want to hurt your feelings way of saying we’re most likely going to be garbage... bubble team at best.. we can’t let a couple of squeeked out wins taint our reality of what is really going to happen this year... I see us as winning as many games as we lose .500.. God willing we luck out in the draft lotto and land a top 7 pick but I see us as a 10-17 pick still a decent pick for where we are at in our evolution but not a sure fire top six offensive dynamo or top 2 stud dman... again. This is all in my opinion

It's still nice to cheer for your team.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Uh ive maintained wed be in the playoff race for majority of the season, maybe even stealing a spot.

Teams not nearly as bad as your making it out to be.

Reactions: robbieboy3686

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Comtois Getzlaf Kase
Rakell Henrique Silfverg
Ritchie Shore Terry
Deslauriers Grant Rowney

Lindholm Manson
MDZ Fowler
Larsson Holzer

Miller

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
I watched Sabres-CBJ game after Sabres destroyed DET. They clogged all the lanes, and made life miserable. I can see the exact same thing happening to us, especially after last night. We need to just meet their force with an equal and opposite force. Some old Ducks hockey would bode well for us tonight. If we try to be cutsie with them, it could get stupid ugly, with Gibby ending up PO'd.

Hope MC comes to play a complete game, and doesn't come to play a Sprong game.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
I watched Sabres-CBJ game after Sabres destroyed DET. They clogged all the lanes, and made life miserable. I can see the exact same thing happening to us, especially after last night. We need to just meet their force with an equal and opposite force. Some old Ducks hockey would bode well for us tonight. If we try to be cutsie with them, it could get stupid ugly, with Gibby ending up PO'd.
Miller is in

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Ah, well I've seen Miller a thousand games, and he similarly shows his emotion.
I will be watching the Sabres game first, and watching the Ducks recording after. If we get clown pounded please feel free to PM me to not bother. lol thanx

I don’t watch the Pittsburgh game but Guhle being benched seems odd.
Seems like everyone's getting a look more than anyone's being demoted.

Reactions: Getz2noone

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I don’t watch the Pittsburgh game but Guhle being benched seems odd.
Im guessing eakins is just getting looks at different pairings and lines and what not.. i dont think its a punishment for guhle.

Oh just read the post above mine

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Why not just put Rakell with Getzlaf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad