GDT: Ducks visit Blue Jackets 7 PM ET on 10 - 11 - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
I’m starting to really dislike Ritchie. There’s no reason not to simply move your feet there.

edit: perhaps dislike is the wrong word. More like he’s extremely frustrating to watch and we all keep waiting for him to pop but I don’t know if it’s coming.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Ritchie held him from the face off circle to the goal line, don’t really think that’s a marginal call, Hazy

TheGoodShepard1

Nov 26, 2017
ducks dont look dangerous at all in the o-zone

Seems like no forward other than Kase is willing to try and create chances on their own. Everything else is recycled board play and soft wrist shots from the points, nothing in the middle of the ice.

TheGoodShepard1

Nov 26, 2017
Not to be "that guy", but Ahlers spent the entire shift referring to Shore as Kase. Come on bro, you can't tell that's not Kase based on handedness alone?

Reactions: Getzmonster

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
Before another bad penalty, the defense was starting to get it together in the second half of the period.

No offense at all. Even Rakell is weirdly more valuable in his own zone right now.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Prediction, we make out out of period tied, we will scratch out a win. lol ! As I type this as get a break ( reason I felt how u have, is usually teams that hang around vs mediocre teams end up winning somehow )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad