Player Discussion Pat Maroon

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
Lucic is a lot scarier, but Maroon is such a natural born sh*t talker its hilarious
Maroon was laughing and chirping to someone on the FLA bench, after that scrum against the boards in the FLA D zone, 3rd period.
He seems the type that never gets intimidated, and the chippy stuff is all fun for him.

I agree the leadership aspect of this signing is huge. He obviously takes his roll as a mentor to the young guys seriously.
I loved Uncle Nick, so in this spirit I dub thee Uncle Pat, or as I shout at the TV with every good thing he does on the ice, "What a Maroon"!

Reactions: Carl Hungus and BMC

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Maroon was laughing and chirping to someone on the FLA bench, after that scrum against the boards in the FLA D zone, 3rd period.
He seems the type that never gets intimidated, and the chippy stuff is all fun for him.

I agree the leadership aspect of this signing is huge. He obviously takes his roll as a mentor to the young guys seriously.
I loved Uncle Nick, so in this spirit I dub thee Uncle Pat, or as I shout at the TV with every good thing he does on the ice, "What a Maroon"!
Yea, it was Montour

Reactions: Mad-Marcus

False Start

May 8, 2018
I know it's a small sample size, but do you give Maroon a 1x$1M contract in the summer? Seems like he's enjoying himself and his teammates.

The Lucic ship has sailed, or sank, whatever. Having him on the 4th line would be great for the youngsters.
We have Brazeau to take his current spot,

I'd vote no.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I know it's a small sample size, but do you give Maroon a 1x$1M contract in the summer? Seems like he's enjoying himself and his teammates.

The Lucic ship has sailed, or sank, whatever. Having him on the 4th line would be great for the youngsters.
not me, I let a kid like Kuntar fight for the spot

The Murph

Feb 25, 2018
Thought he was overall more of a liability against the Leaf's.

Against the Panther's, believing he's going to be a great asset.

Fast forwarding, great fortune hits they move on, he'll probably be more useful against the Ranger's than the Cane's.

Yeti34

Apr 13, 2013
Tampa
I’d resign him with the expectation that’s he’s going to be a disappointment in the regular season. Although he has to put up more points that Lauko and Steen did for us this year.

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

Yes. Heavy emphasis on the period

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine

I'm on the fence. I think his impact on the ice is limited but it seems like he's a good presence in the room and on the bench.

gerrycheeversmask

Feb 18, 2021
Behind Enemy Lines
maroon needs a couple of games in the press box. After 3 strides of skating
he is gassed. Bruins need to insert some speed on the 4th line.
Lauko needs to come in, but after that gong show last night, I keep Maroon in the lineup.

A few candidates can come out for Lauko (JVR & Beecher).

Forbort can watch the rest of the series from the press box.

Reactions: Gee Wally

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019

GOD no.

maroon needs a couple of games in the press box. After 3 strides of skating
he is gassed. Bruins need to insert some speed on the 4th line.

Guy is worse than Reaves.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Lauko needs to come in, but after that gong show last night, I keep Maroon in the lineup.

A few candidates can come out for Lauko (JVR & Beecher).

Forbort can watch the rest of the series from the press box.
Lauko belongs in this lineup, take JVR out, Maroon has served his purpose and has done what he was brought in for , I have said it before what he brings to this team can be contagious and was on display last night they got their asses kicked but let Florida know that they are not going away,

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Lauko belongs in this lineup, take JVR out, Maroon has served his purpose and has done what he was brought in for , I have said it before what he brings to this team can be contagious and was on display last night they got their asses kicked but let Florida know that they are not going away,
I`d take either JVR or Boqvist for Lauks

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
He's behind everything and ultra slow. But can make a good first pass and a nice short area pass. Good for the locker room and a good troll. He is not going to be re-signed.
Everyone in the PGT thirsting for some revenge but my god if he's on the ice against Tkachuk, Maroon going to be fishing the puck out of his net every time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad