Confirmed with Link: Ducks sign Jake Dotchin (on waivers)

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
to avoid stress, I've intentionally avoided watching much of any Duck game the past few weeks. How's he looked since recalled?
Solid moves puck quick

Beretta 390

Jul 22, 2010
Yup, agree with both previous comments. Quick hands, but it seems he has slow feet. But then I'm a quick hands quick feet kind of guy.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
couldn't help myself and watched the 2nd and 3rd periods of the Tampa game. I came away very impressed by Dotchin. Nothing fancy, but lays the body when he can and isn't stupid. My ideal #6.

Reactions: Doothpick

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Larsson -10. Or is it -11.

Larsson is playing top pairing shutdown minutes right now and has been since almost the whole time since he came up. If he was playing in the same role as Pettersson his +\- would be very different.

Reactions: Deuce22

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Him and Pettersson both have some flaws. Personally don't care which one they play. It's a 3rd pairing role that won't make or break anything

Admittedly I haven't watched a lot of Duck games the last month, but from what I have seen this season, Larsson has clearly been the better of the two. Though I did think Pettersson was very solid in the two periods I saw last night.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Dotchin played with Hedman for a while I wonder how he would do with Lindholm.

There's no reason for us to do that. Dotchin has been very solid, but he's clearly our 3rd best RHD at best. No way should Lindholm not be paired with one of Montour or Manson.

eternalbedhead

Let's not rebuild and say we did
Aug 10, 2015
Corona, CA
Dotchin was apparently struggling with mental health issues prior to the season. Not that SD would say anything, but it wouldn't surprise me if he isn't injured at all. If that's the case, I really hope he's alright. He sounded upbeat heading into the season here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad