Post-Game Talk: Ducks @ Rangers: Creative Title N/A

kvakklunch

May 4, 2011
I think there was a good urgency on the end. But then some bonehead plays ruined it. We had our chanses, but its scary to get so shut down during the earlier parts of the game.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
It was what it was. Its hard to criticize because the Rangers responded and worked their tail off in the second half.

They really played a solid game. Ducks goaltender was the difference imo..

This is a good game to build off of….

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Good final minutes Benoit. Maybe next time the Rangers should try acting like the more desperate team sooner instead of when half the period is already over.

Bad loss. Someone on the team should learn how to score goals when given prime scoring chances.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
i know we had very little chance of scoring down 2 men there, but why the **** is boyle and girardi on the ice in that situation? we need players that can just skate the puck and make a desperation play at the anaheim net. those 2 gave us no chance of even attempting to score late.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
What an annoying game, there were so many "what if" moments, but at the end of the day we were beaten by a team who were able to capitalize on the opportunities we gave them.

Need to regroup and come out hungry for the Pens.

Interesting to see Lowe in the building, possible shakeup coming?

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
McDonagh and Girardi just make me cringe. They were disastrous that game. Richards was awful. Pouliot was awful. Stepan was awful. Callahan just came back from injury but literally did nothing. Just ugh.

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
Ducks are a good team but have players out with injuries and were likely tired from the road trip.

Deflating loss. A game that could have been won.

Lack of offense, like always. Getting tired of it.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
:: sigh ::

Another game that we should have won. Worst kind of loss.

I like that the team is finally playing as a team.

I like that Hank is back to playing well.

I hate the lack of scoring. Something has to be done about that. Oi vey.

Even with Kreider playing well and a healthy Nash, this team is short on finishers.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Good final minutes Benoit. Maybe next time the Rangers should try acting like the more desperate team sooner instead of when half the period is already over.

Bad loss. Someone on the team should learn how to score goals when given prime scoring chances.

They played desperate from the halfway point of the second period on. Effort wasn't the issue tonight. Hank got outplayed early on, and the Rangers just had zero luck with the puck.

It was one of those games...

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
I don't wanna hear anyone make excuses anymore about how the 9 game road trip combined with injury was the reason why the Rangers played so bad. The Ducks just came off a similar road rip with just as many injuries to key guys.

Fire this clown vingdouchebag NOW & trade Lundqvist ASAP while he can still be traded for a kings ransom.

kvakklunch

May 4, 2011
The turnovers by brassard and richards ruined it. Our best player was the King in my opinion. He played very very good.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
Lose a game ? Team is automatically devoid of talent, weak and soft, bad players and half the team must be waived.

Win a game ? Lets not be happy, after we win a Stanley Cup, then we will know where the team stands, until then, be pessimistic

RiceCooker

"We Got Some Looks"
Mar 6, 2007
Home !!
What an annoying game, there were so many "what if" moments, but at the end of the day we were beaten by a team who were able to capitalize on the opportunities we gave them.

Need to regroup and come out hungry for the Pens.

Interesting to see Lowe in the building, possible shakeup coming?

Lowe can have Pyatt for a bag of pucks......need to get him away from AV !!

GFiP*

The disparity between the west and east is so huge, the eastern conference winner does not matter.

EEL

Sep 18, 2008
HHI
Oh baby what a game by Step!
Wow! Hard to understand how you go from a hat trick to that?

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
Don't tell me what to do.
kobe-death-stare-mike-brown.gif

Championship*

And that's why I don't get ahead of myself when it comes to the Rangers. Not good enough.

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
McDonagh and Girardi just make me cringe. They were disastrous that game. Richards was awful. Pouliot was awful. Stepan was awful. Callahan just came back from injury but literally did nothing. Just ugh.

Didn't even notice him. Didn't even hear his name.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad