GDT: Ducks@Preds -5:00 pm California, 1:00 am Finlandia

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
18th in opportunities but 2nd in shots and 3rd in PP goals.

imagine if we actually got calls...wonder how far ahead in 1st we would be in those categories.

also, what did bb say in the post game about the lack of calls compared to the rest of the league?

Last edited:

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
imagine if we actually got calls...wonder how far ahead in 1st we would be in those categories.

also, what did bb say in the post game about the lack of calls compared to the rest of the league?

That was for 2006-07.

This year we are 28th in PP chances and 21st in PP goals.

Edit - BB said it would be nice if sometime the Ducks got 5 PP and only had to kill 2 PK for a change. Then they replayed that entire interview on NHL on the Fly. Hopefully it helps rather than hurts.

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
That was for 2006-07.

Edit - BB said it would be nice if sometime the Ducks got 5 PP and only had to kill 2 PK for a change. Then they replayed that entire interview on NHL on the Fly. Hopefully it helps rather than hurts.

doubt it, more likely less pp, more pks and a fine for bb

caliamad

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
I think Fasth stole this game

This. He made like 4 or 5 point blank saves. His rebound control is not perfect, but he makes up for it in many other ways. We are very very fortunate to have him.

I think Sbisa looked even worse this game. The first hip check was semi sucecessful but that 2nd one was terrible.

Team was gassed, thought the 4th line saved our bacon too.

Lets hope we get some more PP opportunities and the PK stays hot next game.

JtotheLew

Dec 14, 2009
Seoul, South Korea
That was for 2006-07.

Any link to where I can see that interview?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad