GDT: Ducks @ GoodDevils, 7:00, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rynewed

Sep 16, 2022
5 points through 3 games for Bratt
And has looked just about average doing it outside the second half of todays game. Tonight was the first night I really noticed him out there with the puck

Jack has looked the best and gotten nothing for it but one point tonight. Guy should have like seven points by now

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
100%. I still think it’s the vaccines. That’s where it seemed to start IMO.
I still think it's the last 57 games, of which he's been an .892% goalie over that span.

That's gotta be close to a a league worse since February of 2021. Probably a league worse with a minimum of 30 games played.

Korpisalo might be worse in that time though.

That was probably before almost any player in the league had even taken the vaccines.

IDGAF about the vaccines. He doesn't stop enough pucks over the last 57 games he's played.

I mean for f***s sake, this was just the second time in his last FOURTEEN GAMES where he's allowed fewer than 3 goals.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Ducks are tired pus and we tickled them like a kitten after sleepwalking the first.

That said, contributions from just about everyone. (Except Holtz who evidently shat in Lindy's coffee. Nice to get Nico, Palat and Mercer goals and Jack points.

We are so much a better team with Marino, Palat and Haula, I can't even... If I never have to see Mango again, that would be swell.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
I still think it's the last 57 games, of which he's been an .892% goalie over that span.

That's gotta be close to a a league worse since February of 2021. Probably a league worse with a minimum of 30 games played.

Korpisalo might be worse though.

That was probably before almost any player in the league had even taken the vaccines.

IDGAF about the vaccines. He doesn't stop enough pucks over the last 57 games he's played.

I mean for f***s sake, this was just the second time in his last FOURTEEN GAMES where he's allowed fewer than 3 goals.
Will you please relent and say he had an ok game and gave us what we asked for for f***s sake?

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
What the hell happened with Holtz? Benched for no reason after the 1st?
I hope Ruff gets questioned about Holtz benching
Losing pucks, shot in the chest.
Guy should play with player who can care him. He isn't on the Mercers level for now.

But I really like his setups. Need time to adapt and patience. I think Ruff isn't in position to have patience.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
And has looked just about average doing it outside the second half of todays game. Tonight was the first night I really noticed him out there with the puck

Jack has looked the best and gotten nothing for it but one point tonight. Guy should have like seven points by now
I could not care less how a player looks if they’re putting up 5 points every 3 games.

Now Bratt obviously won’t finish the season with 130+ points, but he also hasn’t just looked “average” before tonight. :sarcasm:

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ

Maybe Bratt hasn't been his usual flashy self but he's tilted the ice more than anyone else on the team.

Reactions: glenwo2 and Rynewed

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
PLEASE. I f***ing love Bruce
I feel like he'd work well with this team, but he's very old at this point.

We could have had him back when we hired Ruff, but I don't remember ever hearing we ever talked to him.

Rynewed

Sep 16, 2022
Jack got 2 points tonight.
Hmm, good good. Idk which goal I missed that on but good
I could not care less how a player looks if they’re putting up 5 points every 3 games.

Now Bratt obviously won’t finish the season with 130+ points, but he also hasn’t just looked “average” before tonight. :sarcasm:
as someone else said he hasnt been as flashy as he normally is, but obviously very effective.

But yeah for Jesper's handles and skating id say hes been pretty average in the wow factor so far

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Will you please relent and say he had an ok game and gave us what we asked for for f***s sake?
It wasn't a bad game from him. Actually, by his standards it was a good game, because like I said, this is only the second time in his last 14 games that he's allowed fewer than 3 goals. This is rare territory for him.

One bad goal early and he looked shaky up until a few seconds before he allowed the second goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad