GDT: Ducks @ Flyers - 10 AM PT, 7 PM CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2011
I imagine at this point Bob has accepted he needs to bottom out and take whatever heat ownership throws at him

I know there's very few positives here but I think if he executes properly in terms of trimming the fat this thing can be fixed quickly

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Let's goooooooo tankathon.

I still get very poor results. Somehow we always drop to 6th or 7th when I sim
Same. I think that site is why Bob is letting Carlyle stay, he wants them to bottom out to worst record so they can't fall worse than 4th overall.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
I honestly wonder when we will win another game. It sounds hyperbolic, but is it?

I don’t think so. You keep waiting for the law of averages to catch up, but at this point, it doesn’t feel like we will win more than 5 the rest of the way

TheGoodShepard1

Nov 26, 2017
I certainly don't regret going to a few museums today with friends instead of driving to philly.

So about AHL TV....

Well, I've heard it's $35 for one team. And judging from what I saw last night in Ontario, the Gulls seem to do basic hockey things like pass, defend and score with great regularity.

Reactions: duxfan1101

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
They've shown some signs of life lately but even then they're getting rolled every game. They need something extraordinary to snap them out of it, some game that's nothing but line brawls because someone got hurt.
They are also getting some really bad shooting percentages both ways. Like, 2016 start of the season bad.

Still, I think we have probably found our rightful place at the bottom of the standings. Our goal differential is now almost double of the next worst. Double!

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I don’t think so. You keep waiting for the law of averages to catch up, but at this point, it doesn’t feel like we will win more than 5 the rest of the way
And you wonder if those wins will just be from bounces. Even when we dictate the game we can't help but make a game-breaking mistake.

TheGoodShepard1

Nov 26, 2017
Go back to bed!

Funny thing is I watched this because of happenstance. I had my TV on as background noise with Prime Ticket on when I fell asleep last night. So the only reason that I realized the game started at 10 is because I woke up right as the pregame show ended. I regret everything.

Last edited:

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
I honestly wonder when we will win another game. It sounds hyperbolic, but is it?

The team sucks. The fact you’re all in denial of adding another top 10 pick for manson and or Montour is outrageous.

We’re talking about 2 lottery firsts this year including ours. Can you imagine landing Hughes and Kirby/Cozens/Krebs???

That’s an amazing top 10 players whom can play right this fricken now.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
The team sucks. The fact you’re all in denial of adding another top 10 pick for manson and or Montour is outrageous.

We’re talking about 2 lottery firsts this year including ours. Can you imagine landing Hughes and Kirby/Cozens/Krebs???

That’s an amazing top 10 players whom can play right this fricken now.
The only way I'd be ok with adding another top 10 pick would be for rakell. The top four dmen are more important.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
The team is in such a funk the first win will be some horrible fluke win. Like they'll play better but still lose (kind of like the past few games actually). Then a fluke win off of a bounce or bad call or something. Then probably a hot streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad