GDT: Ducks @ Flyers - 10 AM PT, 7 PM CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
Prob to late to sell high on him

They look confused all the time. It’s not just one of them it’s all of them. They play like they have no idea where they are to be and are caught thinking about where to be vs just playing hockey. The thinking causes them to be constantly behind the play. They play like they are trying to learn a new system in pre season. It’s inexcusable to still be confused at your system this late in the season.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Im still expecting the random long winning streak to just barely get out of playoff contention. But absolutely get out of top pick contention.
So painfully predictable. Luckily, I don't see anything major coming that would encourage such a trivial push late in the season. We are deadline sellers for sure, no new coach, and no cavalry coming. What we have on the ice is all there is, and if anything we lose a player or two.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
They look confused all the time. It’s not just one of them it’s all of them. They play like they have no idea where they are to be and are caught thinking about where to be vs just playing hockey. The thinking causes them to be constantly behind the play. They play like they are trying to learn a new system in pre season. It’s inexcusable to still be confused at your system this late in the season.
Can't be confused about something that doesn't exist.

pesko

Sep 14, 2004
Dy_BeBCV4AAjSyA.jpg:large

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
4th overall pick ! Despite Detroit losing they still have a game in hand so if Detroit gets a win in its next game we move to 3rd overall aka the Cozens pick.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
the sad part is that with how bad the west is this season they could have no doubt been comfortably in a playoff spot with a competent head coach

what a wasted year

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
We will be higher than that soon.
I hope so. I want Jack Hughes the future captain of the Ducks or Kakko the high impact elite power forward. It'll make all this misery worth it.

Whats sad is by the time a guy like Hughes is scoring 70-80 points per year that Getzlaf will probably top out at 60 points in 82 games. If only they had been this bad in 2014-15 or 2015-16 they could have gotten McDavid or Matthews.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I hope so. I want Jack Hughes the future captain of the Ducks or Kakko the high impact elite power forward. It'll make all this misery worth it.

Whats sad is by the time a guy like Hughes is scoring 70-80 points per year that Getzlaf will probably top out at 60 points in 82 games. If only they had been this bad in 2014-15 or 2015-16 they could have gotten McDavid or Matthews.
Yeah, that would have been way more fun than having an actual good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad