GDT: Ducks @ Caps - noon o' clock today

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
I can't believe we've won this, can't even be mad - pretty amazing game and perhaps best 2 periods of the season. Think it ties our biggest comeback in franchise history.

Also if you want to have a good laugh - go check out the around the league thread on the Edmonton board.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Some day you f***ers will finally go away, but today is not that day. Good job, can't argue much with a team with resiliency like this. Enjoy first place for the next few hours...

Reactions: Getz2perry

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I can't believe we've won this, can't even be mad - pretty amazing game and perhaps best 2 periods of the season. Think it ties our biggest comeback in franchise history.

Also if you want to have a good laugh - go check out the around the league thread on the Edmonton board.
California reffing? In Washington?

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
Sure does suck to see an amazing, epic comeback win and know it means the coach isn’t being fired live in the postgame presser

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
:clap:

Way to show some heart, boys. Nice to see them fight back and win one for the goalie for once. Great, terrible game.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I think we all know what to thank for this win.

2ddaae7e-6671-4c85-881f-1154349caab1.jpg

Reactions: kducks

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Some day you ****ers will finally go away, but today is not that day. Good job, can't argue much with a team with resiliency like this. Enjoy first place for the next few hours...
Its honestly depressing that we are currently in 1st place in the division… because this team can be so so much better.

Reactions: Desert Duck

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Its honestly depressing that we are currently in 1st place in the division… because this team can be so so much better.
Absolutely. A bounce or two, and we would be 1st in the Metropolitan as well. A decent coach, and 1st in the Central is believable. I don’t know that we could hang in the Atlantic though. The travel would kill us.

:sarcasm:

Reactions: Getz2perry

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
have been waiting a VERY long time to see the ducks do what they did today....also been a very long time since I have seen the ducks sack up in a game like that.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA

I can't believe they still fully believe refs favor us over the other team. Maybe when you're the fan of a team that was gifted more 1st overall picks than most franchises have ever had, you should close your mouth about the league favoring one team. Absolutely love upsetting them even when we don't play them.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
I can't believe they still fully believe refs favor us over the other team. Maybe when you're the fan of a team that was gifted more 1st overall picks than most franchises have ever had, you should close your mouth about the league favoring one team. Absolutely love upsetting them even when we don't play them.
Yeah, I can't stand Edmonton or it's fans at all, easily my most hated fanbase in the NHL (as we basically never see teams like Toronto).

Jackasses got handed a generational player on a plate after sucking for years and fail to build even a decent team despite a ton of high picks, and still complain. It's absolutely unreal. You'd think they'd show a bit of humility at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad