GDT: Ducks @ Blackhawks 7:30 PM (CT) NBCSCH - Figure Out Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
I don't think forward depth is their problem, they need a top pairing on D. Father time has taken its toll on 2/7. I'm not sure they can afford to wait for Boqvist to get to that point. I love AB as a prospect, but I'm just not sure they can afford to wait for him.

Reactions: BobbyJet

Jeffrey Lebowski

The Chicago Little Lebowski Urban Achievers
Jul 31, 2009
North Side
I don't think forward depth is their problem, they need a top pairing on D. Father time has taken its toll on 2/7. I'm not sure they can afford to wait for Boqvist to get to that point. I love AB as a prospect, but I'm just not sure they can afford to wait for him.

Lol yes we can. Boqvist is a guy that you dont rush. If we do, we ruin his potential. That was the scouting report from the very beginning.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Lol yes we can. Boqvist is a guy that you dont rush. If we do, we ruin his potential. That was the scouting report from the very beginning.
I know. Don't trade him by any means if you don't have to, but they have to find a viable top pairing while they wait for AB. It is going to make for some weird decisions when he's ready. What I meant is that by the time he's ready, this group's time may have passed. They might have to trade him to get anything out of the rest of 19/88's careers.

Reactions: Jeffrey Lebowski
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad