GDT: Ducks at Sharks 03/20/2014, 7:30pm.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I remember going to a game about a year ago and some people a a few seats over saying something along the lines of, "Hey, I heard we're supposed to boo this Selanne guy,".

That reminds me when of when I went to the Sharks-Stars game around Christmas. The people a few rows back definitely had never seen hockey before. I remember hearing whenever Thornton got the puck, "Aw what are you doing?!? Number 19 sucks. He always gives it to the other teams!" and "Who's this Thornton guy? He's good!" Both of those came from the same people. I almost had to turn around and say that they were talking about the same guy there but I didn't want to be rude.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
That reminds me when of when I went to the Sharks-Stars game around Christmas. The people a few rows back definitely had never seen hockey before. I remember hearing whenever Thornton got the puck, "Aw what are you doing?!? Number 19 sucks. He always gives it to the other teams!" and "Who's this Thornton guy? He's good!" Both of those came from the same people. I almost had to turn around and say that they were talking about the same guy there but I didn't want to be rude.

That sounds like an HF Sharks fan. He was being genuine each statement. We do that here every game. "OMG HAVLAT SUCKS" Havlat scores.. " Yeah! Havlat! He has been playing well lately."

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
barf, Ducks broadcast on CI here. Seems like every Ana/SJ game sticks me with the Ducks 'cast.

shame on you, Brian Hayward, you traitor. You don't deserve to wear your awesome Shark mask anymore. :sarcasm:

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose
SNOG Still Disconsolate and Inconsolable over Hertl injury

3-2 Sharks I HOPE

JT, Coture, Demers

Corey ********, Getzsomething

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
barf, Ducks broadcast on CI here. Seems like every Ana/SJ game sticks me with the Ducks 'cast.

shame on you, Brian Hayward, you traitor. You don't deserve to wear your awesome Shark mask anymore. :sarcasm:

"that's a headshot by Joe Thornton!" as Jumbo bumps Mathieu Perrault.

domon

Apr 14, 2012
Is it just me or has Couture gotten more dynamic? He's gotten quicker every season and he seems to be handling the puck a lot quicker this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad