GDT: Ducks at Sharks 03/20/2014, 7:30pm.

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
Without a doubt the biggest game of the season so far. This is a 4 point swing and will be huge coming down the stretch.

Going to the game tonight, really excited to be in SAP for such a big game.

Edit: Pretty sure they'll play Torres and have been resting him for this game specifically. We need his physical presence.

Torres is not playing

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Without a doubt the biggest game of the season so far. This is a 4 point swing and will be huge coming down the stretch.

Going to the game tonight, really excited to be in SAP for such a big game.

Edit: Pretty sure they'll play Torres and have been resting him for this game specifically. We need his physical presence.

Torres is not playing tonight. FYI. (DOH DP)

Nolan11

Mar 5, 2013
i would prefer a regulation win of course, but at the moment i do not care. just win, anything to put a space between us and anaheim even if it is 1 point is all that matters at this point.

I would too, of course. Just not feelin it. Tuesday bummed me out. Perfect opportunity to pick up two points when the Ducks lost, and we go and lose too. I just don't feel a four point swing coming our way, I'll settle for one and hope we beat them again in April.

AstroDan

Stars, cars, guitars
Jan 29, 2009
NorCal
I would too, of course. Just not feelin it. Tuesday bummed me out. Perfect opportunity to pick up two points when the Ducks lost, and we go and lose too. I just don't feel a four point swing coming our way, I'll settle for one and hope we beat them again in April.

I'd settle for not crapping the bed like last game against...cough...cough :cry:

Looks like Nemo is confirmed and Frederik Anderson is likely. I'll update lines and tenders in the earlier post.

SharksFan1

Aug 9, 2010
Orange County, CA
I'd settle for not crapping the bed like last game against...cough...cough :cry:

Looks like Nemo is confirmed and Frederik Anderson is likely. I'll update lines and tenders in the earlier post.

Good. Hiller seems to own the Sharks more often than not.

Really looking forward to this game. Can't wait to get off work and crack some beer to warm up for the game. ;)

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
SanJoseSharks 3:53pm via Twitter for Android

VIDEO: @jasondemers5 looks up in the sky & speaks to a camera about tonight & Sam's wish. go.sjsharks.com/uNRkJ pic.twitter.com/QydTlqQnLr

Segment on NHL Live

Blades of Glory

Troll Captain
Feb 12, 2006
California
This is almost definitely Teemu Selanne's final time playing in San Jose. I know that this is probably an exercise in futility, but I am going to say it anyway; Show him the appreciation that a player and person of his caliber deserves. The booing of Selanne in this building was understandable, if misguided, back in 2004. By 2009, it was old and unnecessary. In 2014, it has reached the stage where it is flat-out pathetic. Seriously, do the people that boo him actually know that he played for the Sharks? Anyone who was a Sharks fan back then knows why the treatment he gets is completely inane. He was a good Shark, he loved the fans and the area, and if you were lucky enough to meet him (I was 12 when I met him at a STH event), you know how genuinely great a guy he is. Grow up. Please.

domon

Apr 14, 2012
I remember going to a game about a year ago and some people a a few seats over saying something along the lines of, "Hey, I heard we're supposed to boo this Selanne guy,".

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Booing Teemu at this point is dumb, but so is booing Brian Campbell, and we all saw (or heard) how that went two days ago.

Church Hill

I'd drink it
Nov 16, 2007
This will be the biggest game of the regular season. I don't know who will win (I suspect Sharks in a nailbiter), but I know it will be fun to watch.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
Random snog

4-2 sharks
Marleau, nieto, vlasic, Kennedy
Lindholm, getzlaf

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
As long as we force Teemu to wraparounds we should be fine :sarcasm:

Don't even mention that. I remember watching that game at the tank when they had it on the big screen game seven. It hurts to think how many Western Conference finals we could've gone to had we not hit a post here Whiff here. Probably would've gone to double as many as we have been so far. And most definitely a Stanley Cup final. Game seven verse the leafs that would hurt to believe it was a post.

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
As long as we force Teemu to wraparounds we should be fine :sarcasm:

Don't even mention that. I remember watching that game at the tank when they had it on the big screen game seven. It hurts to think how many Western Conference finals we could've gone to had we not hit a post here Whiff here. Probably would've gone to double as many as we have been so far. And most definitely a Stanley Cup final. Game seven verse the leafs that would hurt to believe it was a post.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad