Ducks 3rd Jersey, Uniforms & Logo Discussion continued

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
O8SigGBl.jpg

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Ugh, do not like I think I am going to get a gulls jersey instead now that I see it. Maybe it will be better in person.

Same here. Btw, buy the gulls jersey online at AHL.com instead of going through the gulls. $124.99 instead of $175

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
The logo is great, rest of the jersey is awful. I actually like the gold on the logo instead of the orange, although it looks best with the old jade.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Impossible to judge without seeing it in action, even if just for numbers alone. I remember being unsure about the stadium series jersey before and loving it once the game started. Felt largely the same about the current set when it debuted.

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Mighty Ducks logo looks great and way better than I thought, but the sleeves are really bad. Would work better with current sleeves

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
Question is: how will pants and socks look like? This might make a huge difference to the overall look. As is, I still think the sleeves are WAY too busy, but the rest looks pretty solid. If only we would have just made the sleeves oldschool as in black-and-white piping (that is orange - black - white - black - orange from top to bottom), I'm sure they'd have nailed it.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
When will we see the new 3rds on the ice? I think we could use them against the Avs. Last time our guys played with the Mighty Ducks logo they put in a real 60 minute effort. One of the best regular season games I've seen from a Ducks team ever. Speaking of the throwback night against Ottawa of course.

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
When will we see the new 3rds on the ice? I think we could use them against the Avs. Last time our guys played with the Mighty Ducks logo they put in a real 60 minute effort. One of the best regular season games I've seen from a Ducks team ever. Speaking of the throwback night against Ottawa of course.

They are using them against the Avs.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Seeing them on TV I thought they looked pretty good. I could do without the gold stripes but overall, they are way better than those halloween costumes they wore in the outdoor game. Love the laces.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Has anyone had the stitching done at hockey monkey, and if so were you satisfied with it? I'd rather have that done than just have one pressed at the team store. And I guess if anyone has used cool hockey how is the quality of theirs? Thanks for any replies in advance.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Has anyone had the stitching done at hockey monkey, and if so were you satisfied with it? I'd rather have that done than just have one pressed at the team store. And I guess if anyone has used cool hockey how is the quality of theirs? Thanks for any replies in advance.

icejerseys.com are getting them in november and do a much better job, just wait.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad