Ducks 3rd Jersey, Uniforms & Logo Discussion continued

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
The colours look awesome. I can't wait to see it. The Wild Wing jerseys are corny but who cares. Might buy one if I like how they look on the ice.

Personally I can't wait to see what the Coyotes jerseys look like. The orange and purple look awesome together.

Reactions: Sam Steel

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The colours look awesome. I can't wait to see it. The Wild Wing jerseys are corny but who cares. Might buy one if I like how they look on the ice.

Personally I can't wait to see what the Coyotes jerseys look like. The orange and purple look awesome together.

I would get the wild wing design for a T-shirt or tank but not a jersey. Considering I bought the last two seasons retro jersey can give my wallet a rest this time around, lol. But I do agree, the colors are really cool.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
I love the colors, but that word font needs to die.

tenor.gif

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Really not a fan of that font, it's like Comic Sans. But thing to note that judging by details it will be a bit different than this:

DrBckxtU0AArz0_.jpg

It will be white and with shoulder logos. But the main logo is more than likely Wild Wing. Triangle duck will be on shoulder pads so it's definitely not on the front. With all the dislike for font, I can't wait, they should be awesome. That logo is horrible :laugh: But awesome. Somehow.

Leaftors

Jul 21, 2011
Welland, Ontario
For a jerseynerd like myself, the fact you guys went wild wing for the reverse retro - close second being the coyotes

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad