Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011

He did indeed

Todd_McLellan_Face_Palm.JPG

Reactions: Louis Cypher

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
The icing on the cake would be losing like 7-0. Spirit broken. I expect it tonight.

Metamind

Jun 28, 2012
Im gonna be cheering for Winnipeg tonight, I’m so mad at the Oilers and just want this season to be over and be put out of my misery

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
I want to see a big a game that shows balls, I don't care if they lose as long they go down fighting. I suspect a blow out though for Winnipeg. This team is shattered and Im excited for the offseason and to see what Holland can do with some money and freed up contract spaces. That said Go Oilers

Reactions: Del Preston

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
My game prediction: 39 year old Mike Smith playing a back to back costs us this one. 3-0 loss. 0-4 series sweep

Reactions: MessierII

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
unfortunately, he's not wrong

things like this should anger the fanbase because what are we actually doing to help him win?
It took Ovechkin 12 seasons to win a cup I'm tired of this if you're a generational player if you don't win before you're 25 somehow you should be demanding out narrative these hacks constantly come up with.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011

things like this should anger the fanbase because what are we actually doing to help him win?

He’s made the playoffs the first two years under Holland. If there’s no sign of improvement next year then sure, by all means fire up the trade McDavid for a kings ransom threads but if he can’t handle adversity of failure in the playoffs then maybe he should go now. Let’s say they handled the Jets in 6 and then got swept by the Leafs next round. Is that really that much better?

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
He’s made the playoffs the first two years under Holland. If there’s no sign of improvement next year then sure, by all means fire up the trade McDavid for a kings ransom threads but if he can’t handle adversity of failure in the playoffs then maybe he should go now. Let’s say they handled the Jets in 6 and then got swept by the Leafs next round. Is that really that much better?
...Yes?

They might as well not even be in the playoffs all this year the way things are going.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017

Maybe if McDavid didnt go 0 points in his first 2 games and blow coverage in the comeback last night we wouldn't be having this conversation?

Reactions: MessierII
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad