Pre-Game Talk: Drop a deuce: Part quatre

Status
Not open for further replies.

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
Maybe if McDavid didnt go 0 points in his first 2 games and blow coverage in the comeback last night we wouldn't be having this conversation?
ah yes, the blame our best player option. brings me back to the Taylor Hall era

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
He’s made the playoffs the first two years under Holland. If there’s no sign of improvement next year then sure, by all means fire up the trade McDavid for a kings ransom threads but if he can’t handle adversity of failure in the playoffs then maybe he should go now. Let’s say they handled the Jets in 6 and then got swept by the Leafs next round. Is that really that much better?
yes it is. they at least made it past one round and lost to a team who actually bought at the TDL and is obviously way superior to our team in every damn aspect of the game. its like asking if its better to lose a fight vs a 12 year old or a full grown adult

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
He’s made the playoffs the first two years under Holland. If there’s no sign of improvement next year then sure, by all means fire up the trade McDavid for a kings ransom threads but if he can’t handle adversity of failure in the playoffs then maybe he should go now. Let’s say they handled the Jets in 6 and then got swept by the Leafs next round. Is that really that much better?
it still confuses me how people can look at what happened last year and chalk it up as a "win". we got shit kicked by a bottom 5 team in the league when we were 100% healthy.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
unfortunately, he's not wrong

things like this should anger the fanbase because what are we actually doing to help him win?
What's he doing to do to help the team win in the playoffs? He has the ability to singlehandedly drive the bus. But he also has the ability to jam that baby into a ravine, as seen on the game tying goal made possible by one of his more egregious turnovers this season.

The guy still has to improve his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad