OT: Draft Tickets

HeavyHitter99

Jun 18, 2013
If anyone has lower bowl seats for day 1 and can't make it and are willing to give them up then PM me!

Sparkman112

Jul 22, 2013
Pembroke pines
Thanks for clarifying. I was expecting lower level but got upper. It makes a lot of sense now, since it's only my second year as a SSO and my seats are upstairs.

If anyone has extra lower level tickets I'll gladly take them off your hands. We can work something out :)

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
Anybody looking to get rid of tickets with a FOOD and Beverage package send me a PM.

And also is there any special designation for tickets that have the food and beverage package. I was looking to get them second hand.

Last edited:

Hasek39

Jul 17, 2004
Parkland, FL
I was reading in the Sun Sentinel that there will be an autograph session on the first day of the draft. Anyone know who will be there?

HeavyHitter99

Jun 18, 2013
I would imagine it would be open the entire time. Can't say for certain, though.

I'm guessing it will be too. Coming from Canada there's not much Panthers' merch up here :laugh:

My last question for you guys is, will the stage be on the 127 side or the 108 side?

Last edited by a moderator:

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Does anyone have any information about the pre-draft event on Thursday? I replied to an email last week but haven't heard anything back yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad