OT: Draft Tickets

Erased

Jun 18, 2014
Just got my email about an hour ago. It says there are no tickets available. They can't be sold out already can they?

Edit: problem seems to have been fixed. I got my tickets!

Last edited:

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Got my email and redeemed my tickets.

Can't wait for this draft...it's gonna be really exciting with all of the talent in it

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
I got my email today. Not sure if I'm going because I'm broke and it'd be pretty expensive to fly down for a weekend or so.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Are all our tickets in the 300 level?

That was the only option I had when I logged in. At least in 2011, they had 6 sections (3 on each side) reserved for the players and their families. Then I imagine season ticket holders and other VIPs got first dibs on the remaining seats in the lower bowl.

I'm assuming that on Day 2 that they'll let everybody into the lower bowl. I'm probably in the minority, but Day 2 is more enjoyable for me. Nobody else is there, so you can practically have a front row seat. They'll probably have the Cup/other things set up and it'll be much easier to do that on Day 2.

Mikey88

Feb 18, 2010
Troll City
just got my tickets now. anyone know if the BB&T Center has scanners that can read barcodes off cellphones? I don't want to have to worry about printing the tix and losing papers etc.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
ticket link sent out for non season tix holder today? I believe season tix holder will have tix automatically added to account. Just checked my account nothing yet.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
ticket link sent out for non season tix holder today? I believe season tix holder will have tix automatically added to account. Just checked my account nothing yet.

season ticket holders who informed the team they were interested in tix were informed weeks ago of how to get tix

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Just checked and it's also grilled lamb, sliders, and desserts.

Boy o Boy it's a local Bellagio level feast. They setting up people to get a stroke from a shocking trade.

personally, I'd rather get the free tickets then cross the street after and eat the knife. I'm a sucker for that place

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
just got my tickets now. anyone know if the BB&T Center has scanners that can read barcodes off cellphones? I don't want to have to worry about printing the tix and losing papers etc.

Yep. I've been using e-tickets for awhile now.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Boy o Boy it's a local Bellagio level feast. They setting up people to get a stroke from a shocking trade.

personally, I'd rather get the free tickets then cross the street after and eat the knife. I'm a sucker for that place

I think unlimited beer and soda as well

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Got my tickets on Friday. Excited to come down for this event, making it a Father/Son trip with my dad.

I am having some issues printing my tickets from home. I've contacted the Panthers via email, the lady I've been dealing with hasn't really answered much for me lol. Hopefully I can get it resolved tomorrow!

HeavyHitter99

Jun 18, 2013
Hey guys some friends and I are coming down from Edmonton for the draft. I heard there's going to be some kind of fan fest and autographs etc? What do Panther's fan fests usually entail? What else is going on around the arena from June 25th-27th?

What are some good restaurants, bars and attractions around Sunrise and Fort Lauderdale to check out?

Thanks in advance guys!

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Hey guys some friends and I are coming down from Edmonton for the draft. I heard there's going to be some kind of fan fest and autographs etc? What do Panther's fan fests usually entail? What else is going on around the arena from June 25th-27th?

What are some good restaurants, bars and attractions around Sunrise and Fort Lauderdale to check out?

Thanks in advance guys!

Fanfest begins at 2pm on June 26th right outside the front doors to the arena. You can probably expect music, NHL 15 consoles set up, street hockey areas, etc. Last time we had a fan fest was the 2003 all star game and that was actually inside the arena I believe. They said autograph sessions are TBA so no details there yet.

Here's the site with all of the info released so far: http://panthers.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=105747

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad