Speculation: Draft Thread 2018-19: Part XI (No Kakko/Hughes Talk) - Post Your Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
I have Cozens ranked pretty high, right with but just ahead of Boldy and Krebs, yet I too share the vision concerns.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Speaking of mid round targets with pro bloodlines, Nik Antropov's son Danil is an interesting name to watch. Hasn't come along as expected but was a high pick in the priority draft and the Rangers seem to like guys like that in the middle of the draft.

Reactions: Joey Bones and RGY

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Luke Toporowski at eliteprospects.com

Here's another player with mid round potential.

Father and Uncle were two of the big heaqvyweights in the minors back in the day, even though he's not big he can handle himself, and he's not bad with the puck either !
I like him as well. Solid late round pick.

Need Chicago to make their pick already so that the dominoes start to fall into place

Reactions: Bluenote13

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
Speaking of mid round targets with pro bloodlines, Nik Antropov's son Danil is an interesting name to watch. Hasn't come along as expected but was a high pick in the priority draft and the Rangers seem to like guys like that in the middle of the draft.

Few months ago I had posted an article that had OHL overages for this draft, he was one of them, first thought was total Ranger pick :laugh:

Reactions: Trxjw

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Is he big like his father?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad