HF Habs: Draft Combine 2022 - May 30 to June 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
There are 96 prospects invited to the combine, including those who were at the Worlds last week like Slaf and Nemec.

Habs will host their own private combine in Brossard after, but it can only be players that weren't invited to the NHL combine.

I don't know if they plan to hold a European one like they did a few times before the pandemic. That permitted them to get more intel and info on Romanov.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
He's so small they'll need someone to hold him in their arms to even mesure it. '' Sorry kid, the scale doesn't drop to double digits ''
Kent Hughes is about to weigh him now:

1653918164951.png

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
There are 96 prospects invited to the combine, including those who were at the Worlds last week like Slaf and Nemec.

Habs will host their own private combine in Brossard after, but it can only be players that weren't invited to the NHL combine.

I don't know if they plan to hold a European one like they did a few times before the pandemic. That permitted them to get more intel and info on Romanov.
That’s a big turnaround for the World Championship guys. They’ve played lots of hockey and now have to go from Helsinki to Buffalo and have dozens of interviews, etc. Tough kids.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
It is a bit surprising that they're giving Dumais the jabroni treatment with the season he's had and all. The scouting community must really not see much pro potential in him I guess. The habs can have him in their own combine now if they want.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Imagine playing hockey, travelling and interviewing for multi-million dollar jobs. Superhumans!
They are just kids. I could barely interview for a fast food job at that age. They are travelling to a country they don’t know, talked to in their, at best, 2nd language, being grilled by executives and thrown microphones in their faces. It’s a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad