HF Habs: Draft Combine 2022 - May 30 to June 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
One thing with Kent Hughes that will advantage him in the interviews, he knows how agent coach their players before interview and all the tricks, so he will probably knows when an answer is really from the player or it's his agent that say him to say that.

I'm curious to know if MSL will be part of the meetings

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
One thing with Kent Hughes that will advantage him in the interviews, he knows how agent coach their players before interview and all the tricks, so he will probably knows when an answer is really from the player or it's his agent that say him to say that.

Great points.

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal

True. He will probably prepare something to get them out of prep.

Reactions: Vachon23

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006

I would assume MSL will be there for the Wright interview. This management group seems to be big on collaborating in unison and covering all the bases/angles.

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
I would assume MSL will be there for the Wright interview. This management group seems to be big on collaborating in unison and covering all the bases/angles.
I think you’re right. Also think as a former #1 himself, Lecavalier will be asked to be on hand and make his assessment too.

Are we going to get testing results?

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
I think you’re right. Also think as a former #1 himself, Lecavalier will be asked to be on hand and make his assessment too.

Are we going to get testing results?
For the Habs interviews should have 20 cameras and microphones in their faces with the media bombarding them with dumb questions to see how they will deal with the circus, easy to say you thrive on pressure til you actually get a glimpse of what life will be like

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Combine Prospect:

Timmins:

1653904289939.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad