Draft #12 - Max Domi

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Maybe I'm already eating crow on this pick, considering Shinkaruk is still on the board in the mid twenties.

And there he goes to Vancouver as I hit submit.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Watched Domi play at the Memorial Cup this year. I think he will flourish under Tipp as he is defensively sound yet has an offensive side to his game. Seems to make a buzz everytime he is on the ice. I don't see the reference to Marchand and I hope it stays that way.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Tsn interview , Tie Domi and Max being interviewed . Tie said that after Max had dinner with Don Maloney he told his Dad he wanted to play for the Yotes

Rbenj

May 10, 2007
Surprise AZ
Apparantly, Max really wanted to play for the Yotes.
Quote, from Tie Domi, saying Max said, "I wanna play for those guys".

Audio Outlaw

Jaded Sharks Fan
Aug 1, 2011
Bay Area, CA
Congrats. You guys got the guy I wanted. The Coyotes are gonna be soooooooo good! This franchise drafts really well and is gonna be really deep. I really like Larson, Runblad, and now Domi. Hopefully u resign Korp cause I like him too.

Oh and Re-signing Smith. Bravo!

zLiMbiLLY

Feb 18, 2012
WingF
I am so happy we got this guy! I had him faved from the beginning, but on the way to this day growing doubts, with like Horvat, Shinkaruk also avaible. But heck Im happy now!

Knickle, Trevilling and Maloney obviously enters a another phase of the team building, having the core of relyable stud defensmen, now adding frenzy, creativity, aggressiveness and speed.

Whats common for all the prospects last years is that somewhat follows a red line, is the insistence of smarts, intelligence and work ethic. - And well Don Maloney is indeed a genius. :nod:

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Also happy with this pick, and keen to view the interview.

I don't know- some people must be blind. He looked as happy as anyone else when was picked, and his dad couldn't have smiled any wider.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
That person is either stupid or lying. Most likely a stupid liar.

All started over someone thinking he mouthed "I don't want to play for them" and Tie saying "why would you say that?" in return.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Welcome to the Coyotes Max!

Ay29K.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad