Draft #12 - Max Domi

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
I didn't get to see the interview? Did Domi look pissed?

Anyone else unable to be completely happy knowing we likely won't get to watch him play in AZ? Bleh.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
What the is wrong with all of you? Was his "pissed" to get drafted into the NHL? I'm sorry, but that's just a stupid ****ing question, and I'm shocked a half dozen of you have asked it.

You don't have to **** on absolutely everything. This is a great moment for Max Domi and for the Phoenix Coyotes. It should be a great moment for all of us, too.

So STOP ******** IN MY CHEERIOS!

god damn

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
top guy on my list. Disappointed the Canucks stole Horvat but Domi is a very good consolation prize for me.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
What the is wrong with all of you? Was his "pissed" to get drafted into the NHL? I'm sorry, but that's just a stupid ****ing question, and I'm shocked a half dozen of you have asked it.

You don't have to **** on absolutely everything. This is a great moment for Max Domi and for the Phoenix Coyotes. It should be a great moment for all of us, too.

god damn
+1.

Maybe this season, maybe next, but being the son of an NHL'er is huge, dude can score ... awesome.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona

god damn

This.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona

god damn

Says the person who *****es about almost everything. In the draft GDT it was said by quite a few people he didn't look very happy, having not seen him, the question is obviously valid as it could have been false. Not to mention being happy about getting drafted does not equate to being happy about the team that chose you, shocking, I know.

It is a reality of our situation, don't get your panties in a knot and deal with it.

MP

Feb 8, 2008
In the draft GDT it was said by quite a few people he didn't look very happy
Of course a HFBoards forum said this. Of course it did.

By the time he plays himself onto a NHL roster, the franchise will have an owner somewhere, somehow. In practical terms, the ownership issue has nothing to do with his future.

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
I love this pick. Everything I read about him before the draft sounded great.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Says the person who *****es about almost everything. In the draft GDT it was said by quite a few people he didn't look very happy, having not seen him, the question is obviously valid as it could have been false. Not to mention being happy about getting drafted does not equate to being happy about the team that chose you, shocking, I know.

It is a reality of our situation, don't get your panties in a knot and deal with it.

Woah man, chill.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Love this pick. He did look happy on stage. Don't know why people are saying he didn't on the main boards. Probly just jealous fans of other teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad