Douglas Murray suspended for 3 games

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
This is a bit harsh I thought 1 or 2 games was good, it wasn't vicious revenge type hit he was over aggressive and Kostka made a move, he commited to the hit. Guy has a long clean record. That being said not sure if i'll miss him

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
This is just in, the NHL acknowledged Murray's critical importance for the Habs lineup. So they decided to make the suspension easier to deal with for the team.

They thus gave him 10 games instead of 3!

:sarcasm:

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
He's a liability. He's a tugboat in a yacht race and for every hit he has two defensive lapses. Turn off his engine and let him drift away.

Stephpa10

Jul 23, 2005
I'm ok with Murray on the 3rd pairing, like him more than Boullion. 3 games is fair, i thought he would get 5 but i think they got it right.

on an other note i hope we get something like these for the def pairing for the next 3 games

Tinordi-Subban
Markov-Emelin
Beaulieu-Weaver

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
I bet that phone interviewed lasted 2 minutes. I can't see how Murray, seeing that he apologized in 3 seconds to Kostka, that he wouldn't be apologetic on the phone with the NHL.

Halifaxhab*

I was hoping for the Chara treatment but who am I kidding......

You mean the standing ovation at the next home game to support him and show our appreciation for him being persecuted like this? Like Chara got.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
You mean the standing ovation at the next home game to support him and show our appreciation for him being persecuted like this? Like Chara got.

No, I was referring to Chara getting nothing since he has never been suspended before, like Murray was never suspended before.

Not too many Habs fans approve of hits to the head of the opponents.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Murray hasnt enough speed to play in todays nhl, i think he needs to sit when he comesback

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Murray hasnt enough speed to play in todays nhl, i think he needs to sit when he comesback

He isnt fast, that's for sure.

We will get to see if Ottawa takes advantage of us not having a few guys in who will stand up for teammates.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad