Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
This needs to be made into a meme
giphy.webp

or

tenor.gif

Billy Bridges

Sep 20, 2011
Always thought it was Phaneuf who turned the music up to drown out Dorion talking to the dressing room last year, but the list of candidates keep growing.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
"Send a message"? He's loved by the locker room and he's one of those heart and soul meat and potatoes guys. Supposed to be one of those guys who's loved by the coach. And hell, I assume he even was loved by the coach.

Is the message "f*** you, you're paid too much"? It's not his fault he got overpaid, he can only do what he can. And whose fault does the GM of the team think it is that he's paid too much?

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
20% chance a mutiny happens in the locker room this year

I'm old enough to remember when the Orlando Magic post-Shaq reportedly had a mutiny against the coach Brian Hill. I was at the game before he got fired and the talk on the radio was that the players were telling management they would no longer play for the coach. It showed that night and Hill was fired right then and there.

I'm sure there's been worse incidents but seeing that in person at 9 years old was like watching a never-ending ship wreck.

Not Jared Cowen

Oct 1, 2004
I'm old enough to remember when the Orlando Magic post-Shaq reportedly had a mutiny against the coach Brian Hill. I was at the game before he got fired and the talk on the radio was that the players were telling management they would no longer play for the coach. It showed that night and Hill was fired right then and there.

I'm sure there's been worse incidents but seeing that in person at 9 years old was like watching a never-ending ship wreck.

Unfortunately for the Sens it’s not the coach, it’s the owner.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
can the league force ding dong to sell this team already

new owners and everyone needs to go that had anything to do with this situation

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
They need a new owner, and that new owner needs to bring in someone who is respected (Alfie) to evaluate and clear out 90% of the organization from GM to trainers to scouts and then talk to the players. Open the communication line again between management and the players and coaching staff. They need to make a clear they are transitioning and if someone doesn't want to be there they understand but please let them know. Those who they don't think fit their vision will be moved. Sign some good vets and try to build a culture of at least a decent attitude.

Tank for 5 years, and then you are golden.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
So brutal.
I never had any ill feelings towards Sens or their fans, so I feel extra terrible for them. SYMPATHY FOR DAYS.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Can't wait for next week's installment of "the senators did WHAT!?"

Seriously why doesn't some TV station pick this up?

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Somebody set the "days since the Senators said something stupid" counter back to 0.

Maybe one day it'll reach double digits again.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Lmao just stupid. Risk losing a decent player for nothing to send a message?

This organization is so clueless. We all knew about Melnyk but my lord, Dorion is just as stupid.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Lmao just stupid. Risk losing a decent player for nothing to send a message?

This organization is so clueless. We all knew about Melnyk but my lord, Dorion is just as stupid.
I mean didn't they already do that kinda with Karlsson… and soon Stone... and the awkward moment when they move Duchene for very little.

The Duchene trade, if/when they move him this year is going to get worse then it was already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad