GBU Don't let the Sabres get hot

BG82

Jan 25, 2008
Niagara Falls
Greenway's a core guy in my book, and I want the world to know. Every time I watch this team he's driving possession, dominating the PK, throwing his body around, and he's someone other teams are probably iffy to mess with given his size.

He's a unicorn given his size and drive to win possession. Other players are buying into that mindset now; Greenway has been doing it damn near every game I watch. I don't want him going anywhere. He needs to be a Sabre until the wheel starts coming off.
Looks great with Zach Benson. He opens the ice up in the offensive zone because he goes into the dirty areas and is always around the net

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
ban him!

amouranth-ban-hammer-twitch-streamers-04pjgdicc0a90lol.gif

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
For fans to watch a team act so lifeless for the majority of the final 30 minutes is maddening. For the coach, it is unacceptable to watch that and do nothing. Granato has to go

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
For fans to watch a team act so lifeless for the majority of the final 30 minutes is maddening. For the coach, it is unacceptable to watch that and do nothing. Granato has to go

He's had to go for months and he's still here. It's obvious that Granato to Pegula and everyone in between is the problem with this team. How do you fix an ownership/management issue? I feel like this franchise must have a "country club" atmosphere within it. Everyone is nice and comfy in their jobs and has little to worry about when it comes to being held accountable. I hope someone from Sabres management proves me wrong. Shame they don't seem to GAF about winning as much as the fans do

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad